1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea Facelift 2014 - Test Drive and Review

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by nkrishnap, Feb 24, 2014.

1. metal_heart

metal_heart Amatore

Noida
    Linea 1.3
    Rather than taking accessories from dealer, opt for cash discount. You can find better (at least variety) and cheaper accessories outside.(as these are not going to affect any warranties, as such - the famous trick dealership uses)

Regarding, Rear Camera/Sensor, it's all getting used to. My previous car had none, and i never faced any trouble (just used conventional position while reversing). My Linea has sensor, though beneficial, i still prefer to conventional position while reversing. Camera's are definitely leap ahead in term(s) of assistance, provided they have great coverage angle and good night vision, else its just money down the drain
    Whencut86 likes this.
  2. Whencut86

Whencut86 Amatore

Chennai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    I am getting insurance free and also cash discount. These two are worth a lakh of discounts currently. The dealer mentioned that mud flaps and floor mats will be installed at the time of delivery. Will hold rear camera purchase for now since I guess parking sensors will be sufficient.
  3. kiranrv

kiranrv Amatore

Chennai
    Which model did you book and from which service centre
  4. Whencut86

Whencut86 Amatore

Chennai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Booked Magnesio Gray Linea TJet Emotion variant from RDC motors, Nadanam showroom.
    Tornado, Turbothinghy, Anup and 3 others like this.
  5. Ravi_M

Ravi_M Regolare

Indore
    Indore
    Linea 1.3
    Congratulations @Whencut86 for the best combination, the vehicle and the colour!
    Whencut86 likes this.
  6. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats For the Tjet WhenCut
    Whencut86 likes this.
  7. kiranrv

kiranrv Amatore

Chennai
    My last question, how much was on-road after discounts
  8. Whencut86

Whencut86 Amatore

Chennai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    @Ravi_M Can't agree more. Colour, car and variant !
    @Murphy_Fiat Thanks :)
    @kiranrv On-road was 11.4 and I got insurance free and cash discount for rest making the on-road 10.4. 1 lakh discount including insurance
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  9. kiranrv

kiranrv Amatore

Chennai
    I saw your car today at RDC
  10. Whencut86

Whencut86 Amatore

Chennai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    :) Yeah it is standing outside. I am seeing it daily on way to work and on way back. It was supposed to be registered today and delivery on Sunday but some delay. Registration to be done on Monday and delivery on Monday evening only. 3-4 days of wait and she will be mine :)
    prabhjot and Murphy_Fiat like this.