1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea Facelift 2014 - Test Drive and Review

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by nkrishnap, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
  2. Pavan Puvvada

Pavan Puvvada Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Linea 1.3
    You will observe jerk when RPM crosses 1700 mark.
  3. avithe1

avithe1 Amatore

(Mira Rd) Thane.
    Thane
    Linea 1.3
    Hi, you can check out some of the comments on facebook's FIAT MOTO CLUB's page regarding this ECU update. If you say that you do not have trubo lag I guess you already have the ECU update. Not sure how this can be verified.
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
    linea4me likes this.
  4. Pavan Puvvada

Pavan Puvvada Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Linea 1.3
  5. nikhil0405

nikhil0405 Amatore

Pune
    Linea 1.3
    As far as I know,the ECU update is for 2014 mjd engines. Since yours is 2015, there is a high chance that your car already has the latest update
    linea4me likes this.
  6. linea4me

linea4me Amatore

kerala
    Linea 1.3
    Thank you very much for the link, it looks like my Linea has the update. From reading the post ecu update messages in the page, I'm also experiencing the same from the starting, no lag in initial gears also the turbo kick is not much felt.
    The test drives car I drove had severe turbo lag and good turbo kick after 1800RPM.

But the 3rd gear jerk is present but not able to reproduce it( tested crossing 1700RPM on 3rd gear multiple times) but not present always. Will keenly notice it in coming days,before reporting it to FASS.
    prabhjot and avithe1 like this.
  7. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I would recommend you to get it checked at FASS. If that ecu update has been done then you shouldn't experience the jerk. I drive 90 hp Evo and after getting that update there is no jerk.
    linea4me likes this.
  8. nikhil0405

nikhil0405 Amatore

Pune
    Linea 1.3
    The new linea and the 1.6 mjd are nowhere in sight.

Booked Linea emotion mjd. Delivery expected tomorrow
  9. avithe1

avithe1 Amatore

(Mira Rd) Thane.
    Thane
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats , what is the manufacturing month you got ?
    Getting my TW MJD Linea Emo delivered on Thursday (day after tomorrow) :) , its July 2015 make.
  10. nikhil0405

nikhil0405 Amatore

Pune
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks avithe. Congrats to you as well. Mine's magnesio grey. TW is also a great choice.
    Mine is 2014 make. PDI showed no issues and small ones were fixed. Managed to get a decent discount from Pandit before they closed down.
    avithe1 and Turbothinghy like this.