1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea Facelift 2014 - Test Drive and Review

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by nkrishnap, Feb 24, 2014.

1. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Beautiful pics @Rajnish K Jain sir, and great to know that Linea is getting used and behaving in the way it should be.:)
    HareeshCR and prabhjot like this.
  2. Ravi_M

Ravi_M Regolare

Indore
    Indore
    Linea 1.3
    Useful info @Rajnish K Jain, since very few on this forum might have taken this route, I guess. To me, getting any info about NH3 north of Indore is very important. I have travelled by NH3 to Mumbai but never dared to go north so far. There are many horror stories.
    From your input, it appears to be good Gwalior onwards. Any info about the part Indore to Gwalior (via Guna-Shivpuri, of course)?

What time of the day you were on NH-3 when you faced heavy traffic? I wish to do Indore-Agra some day.

@Mods, you may wish to shift this part of the thread appropriately!
  3. Rajnish K Jain

Rajnish K Jain Timido

Bhopal
    Bhopal
    Linea T-Jet
    The highway going from Jhansi to Shivpuri was excellent and newly built. I am not aware between shivpuri to guna section. probably not good. I took Bhopal- Bina-malthone-lalitpur-Jhansi-gwalior-Agra route (600 Kms). Road from Malthone to Jhansi is superb passing through natural greenery and water bodies of Matatila & Rajghat reservoirs. no rush on a 4 lane higway in this section. Jhansi to agra good road and manageable traffic. Within and beyond agra heavy traffic. I only travelled in day time 8 am to 7pm only. The road is safe for day travel.
    prabhjot likes this.
  4. Vaibhav Rawat

Vaibhav Rawat Novizio

Ghaziabad
    Ghaziabad
    Linea T-Jet
    Finally,
    The Jet has been booked and it will be home soon after bank formalities are over.

P_20150411_150323.jpg
  5. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    @Vaibhav Rawat, congrats man. Which Jet[ multi or T ], color and trim you are going for?
    Vaibhav Rawat likes this.
  6. Vaibhav Rawat

Vaibhav Rawat Novizio

Ghaziabad
    Ghaziabad
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks sir. It is a pearl white dynamic Tjet.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 11, 2015, Original Post Date: Apr 11, 2015 ---
    By the way, we also checked Lodgy before going to the Fiat showroom. It is one poor vehicle at a really expensive price.:clown:
    nbvcrao, prabhjot and Saket Sidana like this.
  7. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @Vaibhav Rawat

Cheers man on 'the right choice'! The Lodgy's a great car imo for what it is meant: i.e., everything banal, quotidian, functional, utilitarian, etc.

enjoy, do post more details by and by?
  8. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Hope the car is now in the procession of its valued owner . Congratulations and Iam sure you will love every mile in your journey with the amazing jet.
  9. Vaibhav Rawat

Vaibhav Rawat Novizio

Ghaziabad
    Ghaziabad
    Linea T-Jet
    @PradeepM
    Sir due to a bank holiday on Tuesday, bank formalities will be completed today and the delivery will take place tomorrow evening.
    PradeepM likes this.
  10. miteshpunjani

miteshpunjani Amatore

vadodara-gujarat
    Congratulations Vaibhav. Do post the pics with your ownership thread and enjoy your drive.