1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea Facelift 2014 - Test Drive and Review

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by nkrishnap, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Dr. Fixated

Dr. Fixated Novizio

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    PradeepM and pabhishek like this.
  2. joeswatmail

joeswatmail Amatore

Pondicherry
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Dr. Fixated
    IMO 'I' is deliberately skipped to avoid confusion with '1'...
    Hope you understand what I mean...
    prabhjot, Dr. Fixated and D Ghosh like this.
  3. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
  4. Dr. Fixated

Dr. Fixated Novizio

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    @pabhishek Thanks! Delivery is expected this coming week.
    prabhjot likes this.
  5. nbvcrao

nbvcrao Amatore

Guntur
    @Dr. Fixated

Congratulations in advance.

Do share your experiences. Happy moments and safe miles.
    Dr. Fixated likes this.
  6. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Congratulations !!! Welcome to the club . Iam sure it would be a just a matter of time for newbies (with FIAT) like us before we start falling in love with the car.
    Dr. Fixated likes this.
  7. Dr. Fixated

Dr. Fixated Novizio

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    @nbvcrao @PradeepM Thanks a lot, dear folks! Will surely share the experiences in an ownership thread in due time. Rather, a quasi ownership thread as this is going to my brother's (first) vehicle. Will also take part in this forum regularly for knowledge sharing.
    PradeepM and prabhjot like this.
  8. Rajnish K Jain

Rajnish K Jain Timido

Bhopal
    Bhopal
    Linea T-Jet
    Visited Muktagiri Jain Temples, Chikaldara Hill station & Melghat Tiger Reserve during Holi vacations with my Fiat Linea Emotion T Jet. The drive was enjoyable & awesome. Muktagiri is 300 Kms from Bhopal via Betul. It takes 6 hours from Bhopal to Muktagiri. On the way also visited Balajipuram Temple in Betul. Most of the road was excellent, except some construction work is going on near Hoshangabad and Itarsi and some bad patches between Itarsi & Betul. Between Betul & Muktagiri it is ghat section and the road was excellent. Ghat Roads from Muktagiri to Chikaldara & Semadoh in Melghat Tiger Reserve was also excellent. The whole journey was really pleasent. I stayed in Muktagiri Dharamshala and went around. Chikaldara hill station is 42 km & Semadoh in tiger reserve is 59 km from Muktagiri. It takes about one hour for each destination from Muktagiri. Since Maruti Gypsy are only limited for Jungle safari, even Jungle safari in Melghat Tiger reserve I did in my Linea with a guide.

20150306_092406.jpg

20150306_092602.jpg

20150306_133332.jpg

20150306_140604.jpg

20150306_142155.jpg

20150307_143701.jpg

20150307_144745.jpg
  9. Ashish Kumar

Ashish Kumar Novizio

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Linea T-Jet
    Finallyyy. The Linea is ours, albeit still some documentary niggles.
    1. Incorrect invoices handed over - They had quoted a lower price at the RTO for the road tax - 8.61 ex showroom whereas exshowroom price quote to me was 9.28! Have to collect the correct (inflated) invoice.
    2. Comprehensive insurance given instead of the Zero Dep promised - explanation: will endorse the latter after taking the zero dep.
    3. VIN in registration mentioned incorrectly (mentioned FZ instead of EZ) - explanation: will have it rectified soon!
    4. Complimentary accessories (cover, mud flap and mats) to be handed over tomorrow!
    5. Accepted everything since I had to wait over 3 months to lay my hands on the keys. SO in my excitement, agreed to be patient and wait till Monday.
    Linea in Showroom.jpg
    Our Linea.jpg Linea in Showroom_Rear.jpg
  10. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats Ashish. Enjoy your Private Jet.
    Ashish Kumar likes this.