1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea Facelift 2014 - Test Drive and Review

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by nkrishnap, Feb 24, 2014.

1. VIJENDRA SINGH

VIJENDRA SINGH Amatore

DIBIYAPUR
    Linea T-Jet
  2. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Dear Murali V,please accept my envy.Please start a ownership thread of your jet.
  3. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    kgk likes this.
  4. shanvimal

shanvimal Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    @Murali V , Congrats for getting the awesome car.. Keep us posted abt your experiences :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 10, 2015 ---
    Hey Guys, just talked to the dealer. The car has reached.. Soon i will be getting pre-registration check.
  5. Rajnish K Jain

Rajnish K Jain Timido

Bhopal
    Bhopal
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi, all. I took delivery my fiat linea emotion T jet on 9th January and paid the full amount. He only gave the insurance at that time. But, the dealer completed the registration formalities on 5th of February. I got the registration number today only. However, last sunday I could't resist myself for a long drive. My village Kurwai (Via Sanchi, Vidisha, near Bina junction) is 135 Kms from Bhopal. The double road is reasonably good and I covered the distance in exactly two hours. On a excellent stretch of about 10 kms, I could drove at 150 Kms/hr. The whole drive was super smooth and I enjoyed it with my brother who was little panicky as he drive Alto. Next sunday again i plan the same trip. I will try to take some nice pictures en route.
  6. tarunactivity

tarunactivity Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    Has anyone used a Laptop charger / 2.0 AMP charger in the cigarette lighter adaptor slot?

I had tried a 2.4 A charger with my Samsung Note 3 ,but it did not seem to work . The same worked fine using a Moto G.

I also noticed this thread - http://www.teamfiat.com/threads/fia...ng-harness-of-cigarette-lighter-wiring.13832/

Anyone else able to confirm the same?
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 22, 2015 ---
    Called up Vecto motors service manager - They have received info that some part needs to be changed, but are not sure on the specifics.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 22, 2015 ---
    @nkrishnap - I'm unable to reply to the original thread by @Pavan Puvvada Do I need access to that forum?
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2015
  7. Pavan Puvvada

Pavan Puvvada Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Linea 1.3
    @nkrishnap - There is no access restriction to my thread.
    @tarunactivity- Cigarette lighter is not receiving enough power as it should receive. So the company is changing the wiring of cigarette lighter.
  8. sanjeevgupta27

sanjeevgupta27 Timido

dehradun
    dehradun
    Linea T-Jet
    Need suggestions. Last weekend I was coming from Chandigarh to Gurgaon. So had a pretty dirty car. What i later notices is that the spots are not from regular mud but from cement/such stuff. Not able to remove them from regular washing. Its all over the bonnet, front bumper and some stray marks on roof also. Had them on windscreen too but I was able to remove them easily using a glass cleaner concentrate. What shall be the best way to remove them without putting scratches and also maintaining the paint quality.
  9. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @sanjeevgupta27 , contact any paint detailing experts in your locality. They will be able to remove the spots.
  10. sanjeevgupta27

sanjeevgupta27 Timido

dehradun
    dehradun
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks a lot. I was planning to go to 3M tomorrow. Thought there be some DIY tricks that might work.