1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea Facelift 2014 - Test Drive and Review

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by nkrishnap, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Vishi

Vishi Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats on your new possession. The colour looks smashing and surely will be a head turner. Wishing you all happy miles.
  2. Rajnish K Jain

Rajnish K Jain Timido

Bhopal
    Bhopal
    Linea T-Jet
    My new Fiat linea Tjet emotion at my home BMHRC Bhopal 20150110_112632[1].jpg
    HareeshCR, nbvcrao, Ganges and 15 others like this.
  3. VIJENDRA SINGH

VIJENDRA SINGH Amatore

DIBIYAPUR
    Linea T-Jet
  4. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Congrats @Rajnish K Jain . Enjoy your ride and do participate in discussions in future. Await to hear more of your experience and feeling if this is your first Fiat:)

Abdul
    prabhjot likes this.
  5. drsantoshms

drsantoshms Amatore

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats @Rajnish K Jain. You owned one of the most beautifully designed and most powerful sedan within its segment for a price comparable to a premium hatchback . Be proud and share your feelings with us. Happy motoring!!
    prabhjot likes this.
  6. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
  7. Rajnish K Jain

Rajnish K Jain Timido

Bhopal
    Bhopal
    Linea T-Jet
    Earlier I owned M800 and M Ritz. I was going through various reviews and websites for selecting a suitable car for me. I test drove various sedan cars and SUVs in last 3 months. I liked the drive of Linea T jet emotion and finally brought it home on 10th JAN 2015. After negotiations with the dealer, the final on road price is 9.62 L which includes every thing i.e, insurance, road tax, minimal accessories etc. I also gave papers of Ritz but no exchange. I am satisfied with the deal and car. the only minus I found is little less head room for a 6 footer, but ok for my family. The dealer has deliverd Feb 2014 model of new fiat linea and performing well. I will try to put my experience in detail in future and as and when necessary. I have also suggested few friends to consider fiat cars as they are purchasing a new car in near future.
  8. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
  9. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @Rajnish K Jain

Cheers to you, sir, on a great deal, on what is undoubtedly the most distinguished all-round sedan, design+engineering etc, this side of a 15 lakhs, at least. I have one too, and i do wish your ownership of it will be as pleasurable as mine is. Do keep updating?

regards
  10. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    @Rajnish K Jain , Welcome to TFI family & Congratulations Sir!

I too have T-Jet and based on my experience I can assure you, it is such a lovely machine to own. I am sure you will put up a ownership thread with loads of pictures. Wishing you a very happy experience with T-Jet.
    prabhjot likes this.