1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea Facelift 2014 - Test Drive and Review

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by nkrishnap, Feb 24, 2014.

1. VIJENDRA SINGH

VIJENDRA SINGH Amatore

DIBIYAPUR
    Linea T-Jet
    Thank you Kapalin
  2. kkallur

kkallur Timido

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.4
    I thought a 6th gear for the manual transmission and an automatic transmission variant would have made more sense...
  3. Saurabh Gharat

Saurabh Gharat Novizio

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Linea T-Jet
    Just bought a 2014 tjet. My car gives mileage as low as 6kmpl @ 5th gear 2000 rpm speed around 90 but beyond 3000 rpm mileage increased all the way to 18-19.
    prabhjot likes this.
  4. VIJENDRA SINGH

VIJENDRA SINGH Amatore

DIBIYAPUR
    Linea T-Jet
    It all depend who steady you are on accelarator & how minimum as safely as possible you use brakes.
  5. drsantoshms

drsantoshms Amatore

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Dear friends,
    After several days of research and discussions in our forum I finally booked Fiat Linea Multijet Sunbeam gold today. Thanks everyone for all your suggestions. They all helped me in decision making and finalizing. Special thanks for @BoseSuman who graciously agreed to accompany me and help me in doing PDI.
  6. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
  7. drsantoshms

drsantoshms Amatore

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Urgent!!
    Dealer has allotted me car of May 2014 bearing following VIN.
    MCA110CCB09036726EJZ
    I couldn't see 110CCB in the new linea engine codes. Hence the confusion.
    Is May 2014 vehicle ok? I demanded for the recent one. But the dealer is saying this is the latest one available in stock in the plant. Do I have any other option. Plz help
  8. VIJENDRA SINGH

VIJENDRA SINGH Amatore

DIBIYAPUR
    Linea T-Jet
    I too got June manufactured. Till now didn't found any niggle. Do proper PDI.
  9. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Relax, it's fine to go with a May Linea: just do a proper PDI. I don't see any reason to be bothered: it's a 2014 car, and it's the mileage etc you've done that'll affect your resale 'value', not the May v/s October question. Maybe push a little for extra discounting, or for accessories?
    nbvcrao likes this.
  10. nbvcrao

nbvcrao Amatore

Guntur
    @drsantoshms is the car from AV Motors or Ankitha?

AV Motors seems to have latest stock. I got a quote from them for 10.54 approx. after the discounts. Looking to pick one before December end.

I test drove the car on Wednesday which was on its way to Kakinada from Hyderabad. Mr. Naveen Kumar, GM, AV Motors, was courteous and very helpful.
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2014