1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea Facelift 2014 - Test Drive and Review

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by nkrishnap, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    They will leave it for DIY :).
    8 people like this.
  2. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    Excellent review Krishna...! Strongly feel that Fiat has messed up the beautiful old design..Lost its sporty look. Became a more conventional 'car' now..May be they are playing it safe..
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  3. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Great review.
    Hows the ICE in new linea. Is HU/B N Me capable of A2DP bluetooth streaming and can songs be now changed from HU instead of steering when playing USB.
    1 person likes this.
  4. rohit tunga

rohit tunga Amatore

Bangalore
    An amazing review Krishna. Thanks for taking the pains to give us such a detailed review of the car. I especially loved the photo of turn indicators in action on the ORVMs

Coming to the facelift of the car, I have mixed opinions. While the interiors of the new car come as a refreshing change, the same cannot be said to the exteriors, especially the huge slab of chrome on the rear bumper.

PS - May I request the MODS to have this review on the home page itself. Doesn't this wonderful review deserve it ?
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2014
    Tornado and nkrishnap like this.
  5. miteshpunjani

miteshpunjani Amatore

vadodara-gujarat
    Superb Review Krishna. This is really a great effort. I could see the new Linea being dispatched to the Bhaskara showroom for Launch here in Baroda today, when i went to the Workshop. I feel this time Fiat has done some good job. Esp. 1.4 is a surprise.
    1 person likes this.
  6. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Excellent Photographs and awesome review. Thanks Krishna for all your effort. Hope Fiat gets 1.6 MJD at the earliest.

Kiran
    1 person likes this.
  7. Linear

Linear Amatore

Thane
    Awersome detailed review.

Loved the side by side pics with old Linea. The old design trumps the new one in every way. That one is a head turner even today after five years.
    3 people like this.
  8. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks a ton for very detailed review. Hope FIAT get boost in sales.
    1 person likes this.
  9. aruncep

aruncep Amatore

Chennai
    Is the foot well illumination from the factory itself? If yes can we get that in our existing Lineas also?
    1 person likes this.
  10. sine04

sine04 Regolare

Mysore/Bangalore, Karnataka.
    Mysore/Bangalore, Karnataka.
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Brilliant writeup backed by even more brilliant pictures!
    Only an existing Fiat owner could have done justice to the new car; the changes and improvements wouldn't be so apparent or appreciated by 'others'.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.