1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea Facelift 2014 - Test Drive and Review

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by nkrishnap, Feb 24, 2014.

1. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    I'd prefer having it on the dashboard or windscreen: accentuates the 'cockpit'/cyborg effect/flavour. ;-) Like in the latest Mercs, or in the Fiat Cinquecento.

But we haven't installed one in any of our cars. I prefer to ask a co-passenger for directions, which they can look up on their smartphone and tell me or the driver, if they don't know. Have been known to stop and ask strangers too, imagine that! Mildly old-fashioned, depasse? Sure, but inexpensive, sociable and ...works perfectly every time. :)

And yet: Fiat have a tie-up in Europe with Tom-Tom for satnav, controlled via Blue&Me. They could/should launch that set-up here too, no?, given that Tom-Tom now operates in India too?
  2. SANTOSH SINGH

SANTOSH SINGH Timido

PANIPAT
    pls accept my apologies for that
  3. VIJENDRA SINGH

VIJENDRA SINGH Amatore

DIBIYAPUR
    Linea T-Jet
    Booked New Linea T-Jet Emotion variant in Hip Hop Black colour. Expected delivery on 21-10-2014;)
    prabhjot and Ravi like this.
  4. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Congrats, its a pure enthusiast car the you will love the drive and handling. Do read the owners manual thoroughly.
    VIJENDRA SINGH likes this.
  5. VIJENDRA SINGH

VIJENDRA SINGH Amatore

DIBIYAPUR
    Linea T-Jet
    Roger That!
  6. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Very excellent of/for you!

This car's a steal by a factor of 5-6 lakhs at least, i reckon ( got me one too, at launch).

cheers
  7. VIJENDRA SINGH

VIJENDRA SINGH Amatore

DIBIYAPUR
    Linea T-Jet
    Thank you
    @acechip feeds on one of the forums helped me make my decision.
  8. Kapalin

Kapalin Novizio

Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi All, I am new to TFI. Thanks to Krishna for the wonderful review. Planning to book a Linea Tjet dynamic as I thought cruise control will not be of much use in indian roads. But I liked the 16inch alloy in emotion. The dealers in chennai are not giving any discounts on Tjet, what accessories I can ask them in place of discount. I asked them if it's possible to fit 16inch alloys in dynamic as a discount, they straight away disagreed it's not possible due to some technical problems which might occur after fitting it.
    prabhjot likes this.
  9. VIJENDRA SINGH

VIJENDRA SINGH Amatore

DIBIYAPUR
    Linea T-Jet
    I got free insurance, accessories like leather seat cover, perfume, boot lid spoiler, temple along with mud flaps, car cover, mats, corporate discount of 5000/-. Whatever deal you get make sure its written under the dealer's letter head. All the best with your buy.
  10. Kapalin

Kapalin Novizio

Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi Vijendra, thank you for your list. I will try to demand the same amount of accessories along with insurance. I will update the thread once booked. Thanks