1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea Facelift 2014 - Test Drive and Review

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by nkrishnap, Feb 24, 2014.

1. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    I disagree about the speakers in the new Linea: they are clearly higher-fidelity and with a wider range than the earlier ones. (I have both a 2010 Linea emotion and a 2014 new Linea T-jet.)

Now I agree that for some audiophilic (loud music?) folks the speakers are still sub-optimal, but have you heard the speakers on the best-selling new Honda City?

Fiat fans want bmw-levels of handling-steering, merc-levels of build and comfort, hyundai levels of gizmos, maserati levels of styling AND still want it to be cheaper than the 'cheap', under-engineered East Asian cars!

"You can't always get what you want...!". :cool:

But the new Linea T-jet sure comes close to that utopian ideal, no?!::T
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2014
    2 people like this.
  2. Excelerate

Excelerate Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    I haven't had a chance to explore the ICE fully. Initial experience , the ICE is Dull as compared to FIGO.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  3. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    Please correct me if I am wrong, but as far as I know the ICE does have music streaming via Bluetooth.
  4. rahulvfx

rahulvfx Amatore

Bangalore
    Sorry, not yet, only AUX & USB playback, whose jacks are now exposed...
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Other way of bluetooth steaming is to add a bluetooth adaptor to the AUX-in.
  6. rahulvfx

rahulvfx Amatore

Bangalore
    O totally agree with all the other factors, but I was comparing the speakers with 2012 and 2013 models. Even I own 2011 model, whose ICE is upgraded. But few months later when my 3 friends bought there punto and Linea, I found FIAT really upgraded there speaker stock. Whose sound was quite descend and no one was unhappy with there ICE ... Rather they were trying to figure out, how could they attach USB or bluetooth or AUX ...
    1 person likes this.
  7. SOOZ_P

SOOZ_P Regolare

BANGALORE
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Linea Small review on Times Now Today

Hi Guys,

Morning started with the New Linea Review on Times Now. Thought of Sharing it. Everything is good except the final verdict that not good as the Competitors :(

Thanks
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2014
  8. mangeshtendulkar

mangeshtendulkar Amatore

Pune
    God forgive these poor souls for their lack of understanding. What else can we say when such a final verdict is passed for such a wonderful car.
  9. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    We all know what is the design for 16 inchers for New Linea. But for 15 inch i.e. dynamic variant; I dont think we have much info in our forum/threads. So, here we go. I was in Pandit auto today for getting some accessories. Took this snap there

IMG_0218.jpg

Also noticed that size of logo both in front and rear are a tad smaller in facelifted linea than ours.

Happy Tjetting! :)
    2 people like this.
  10. deathwalkr

deathwalkr

Trivandrum
    Guys quick question. Is there any way i can have the wiper stay on intermittent mode instead of it varying as per vehicle speed? It's a plain irritant and gets on my nerves :(