1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea Facelift 2014 - Test Drive and Review

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by nkrishnap, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Shri1972

Shri1972 Amatore

Pune
    Hi,
    I own a T-jet since Dec 13 . It's an awesome car and you will not regret . Driving is sheer pleasure . I have drove it on highways fully loaded with AC and the FE was 14 kmpl. Pl note that the car was driven at 100 kmph for majority stretch .
    Within city , the FE ranges from 10-12 kmpl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Excelerate

Excelerate Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Thank you all, i have made up my mind finally and proceed with the booking over this weekend. Will keep the forum updated on the milestones.
    4 people like this.
  3. Excelerate

Excelerate Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi All,

Happy to announce the booking of Tjet Emotion in HipHop Black from Pandit Auto Pune. Thanks to the forum which has helped me arrving on to the decision. Expected delivery date is 10th June and will try and start a thread on my experience thereafter. Till the time its anxious waiting for me:)
    8 people like this.
  4. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Congraulations Excelerate!! We till date dont have a detailed owner's review on forum for new Linea. Hope you will help :)
  5. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Congratulations bro, welcome to the fiat club.

Its party time :clapping. Its one of the best car to drive and without the lack of punch. Have a good and safe time with your beauty and write your experience.
  6. Excelerate

Excelerate Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks abhishek and Krish, i will certainly try my best on the review, at the moment just can't wait to lay hands on the jet...
  7. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Congratulations Excelerate,T-Jet in Hip Hop Black looks Fabulous & the drive just makes you go wow,its pure thrilling & joy to drive T-Jet,still didnt got one in hand but for sure one day i would also test drive a T-Jet to experience the rush of the power in T-Jet.Waiting for a detailed review of New Linea with loads of pics of Sexy Black New Linea T-Jet,All The Best for Delivery.
  8. joinakhil

joinakhil

New Delhi
    Bought a new Linea MJD Emotion model - Sun beam gold color. I own a Punto MJD Emotion since 2009 and wanted to buy the Linea but similar looking interiors (in the old model) were stopping me from making that decision. With the launch of facelift, I could realize my wish :).

The interiors have a fresh look and improved quality which gives a premium ambiance inside the car. Needless to say that the ride quality on Linea is unmatched in that segment and it has a strong character with a solid built. Its fun to drive this car and I am loving it...
  9. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Congrats Akhil. Hope you have a good time with the car.Do open a ownership thread as well.
  10. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Great stuff, man, both the car and your decision to buy it! I too have got a new Linea sunbeam gold emotion, the t-jet, tough.

Glad that you've gone ahead with the 1.3 mjd, because i am baffled by the number of people who loudly keep demanding the 1.6 mjd when they haven't sampled the ample-for-most power and torque of the 1.3 mjd.

Cheers, man, and all the best
    Tornado and kailasmenon2000 like this.