1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea Facelift 1.3 MJD Test Drive & Review

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by kailasmenon2000, Mar 5, 2014.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    This is what I replied him after he sent me the photo.

Brilliant.

The car is looking beautiful but,.....
    the mudflaps are looking very shabby with the very visible screws outside. You should have got the Fiat genuine moulded mudflaps. :)

And this is what he replied me back. :(

Thanks. I noticed the mud flap and everybody commented the same. I thought let it be a DHRUSTI for my car :)
    1 person likes this.
  2. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    :punch :punch :hit :hit

- - - Merged Post - - -

Was it your suggestion to go for Linea?? Or he took the decision himself?
  3. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    What does that term mean ..? ::pP
  4. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    He is a lazy guy to enter into social media. I tried a lot before and he didn't join. BTW, he was owning Punto from 2009 and just upgraded to Linea. :)

In 2009, he bought Punto based on my suggestion. And now Linea based on my suggestion. :)

Well, I really don't know how to translate this.

Can anyone help here please???
  5. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune

Why the hell FIAT is still manufacturing these dirty mudflaps, why don't they just scrap these and make moulded standard. :-(

Sometimes i don't understand why fiat doesn't give importance to these small things.
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2014
  6. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    Even I gave a try to translate it and nicely left it to you ::V

asimpleson... Its a superstition to protect your property (be it car, house or anything) when people eye on it & praise about it. Here in this case the mudflap works as something negative, or the only flaw the car has. OMG I somehow managed to translate it. But don't know whether its been conveyed or not. :cool
    2 people like this.
  7. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    All right. Like a tika on a new born kid or like "Boori Nazar wale tera mooh kala." as used to be painted on behind trucks etc. I almost guessed it, but it's Drishti in Sanskrit and not Dhrusthi :lol: meaning sight or eyesight, or 'evil sight' as is implied here. :D

I think it's his Drishtikon or point of view. Lets leave it to him.. :p Or shall I say to his DHRUSTI KON. :lol:
    3 people like this.
  8. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I have sent him the link to this thread. Let him read what we are discussing about his car. :D
    2 people like this.
  9. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Yes please send many interesting links aswell who knows he may become active here ;-)
    2 people like this.
  10. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    My god, we might have to face his Prakop if he gets his drishti on this thread. :lol:
    2 people like this.