1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea Facelift 1.3 MJD Test Drive & Review

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by kailasmenon2000, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Ragu

Ragu

Bangalore
    Probable delivery between 12-15'th of this month and shall let you know the details by then.
  2. nbvcrao

nbvcrao Amatore

Guntur
    Congrats Ragu...waiting for your updates and experience on the new linea. Happy and safe driving.

Sent from my RM-846_im_india_233 using Tapatalk
  3. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats!! I guess yours will be first 'New Linea' in TFI. Waiting for a lot pics and a detailed ownership review!!
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Some pictures of New Pearl White Linea MJD Emotion acquired by a friend in Hyderabad. The car was delivered 2 days back. :)

20140407_093131.jpg

20140407_093025.jpg
  5. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    Is your friend in TFI? If not pls ask him to join so that we could see more of this beauty :)
  6. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Hey, no offense, but why isn't this one a sparkly as Kailas Menon's car. I found the older pearl like on Kailas' car better in shade and effect. Is it the lighting cause I can't see the pearls. :D Or maybe I am wrong. ;)

Thanks for the pictures though. The car looks swell otherwise. ::T
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2014
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    @ asimpleson - Not sure. I got the pictures through email and I too felt that the car is not shining as it should have been. May be he may need to do some waxing. :) Actually I suggested to go for Sunbeam gold but still he liked white. And the mudflaps on the car looks like an odd element on a beautiful jewel. I am going to advice him to replace that with molded one.
  8. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    The chrome on the back bumper of new Linea looks big also. On the plus side, the chrome will improve night visibility by reflecting light.

Moulded flaps can also wait till rains. :) Meanwhile he can use these and keep the new moulded ones as spares for later.
  9. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    I think the car is perfectly fine. Its the quality of the pic that reduces the shining I guess. A better camera will do the magic for sure :)
  10. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Ramjn Sir, please ask him to get rid of those ugly mud flaps. The moulded one's are so much better.
    1 person likes this.