1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea Facelift 1.3 MJD Test Drive & Review

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by kailasmenon2000, Mar 5, 2014.

1. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    @subhash_chellam, kindlybletbis know what the latest update on the issues you highlighted above.
    Are they still persisting. Also does the ICE come with a remote, I don't recall seeing a remote provided along with ICE.
    Kindly share a picture of the power button as well if possible.

Cheers,
    Pradeep.

Sent from my Lenovo A6000 using Tapatalk
  2. subhash_chellam

subhash_chellam Timido

Hosur
    Linea 1.3
    Hi All,

Sorry couldn't update the thread. All the mentioned issues were eradicated except the ICE remote. I have to hold the remote very near to ICE and then perform operations what ever I like. Instead I can do it on the ICE than using remote. Got a new remote also and the situation is same. Now my car has done 18500 exactly in a year. Happy with the performance. Average mileage is around 18KMPL. Never look at that. Car is performing perfectly fine.

Two observations:
    1. During my recent drive from Kayamkulam to Kochi during peak hours, I was forced to use 3 and 4 gears frequently. After the trip I have seen some oil on top of the engine cover. FASS said that it is diesel which would have come during water service. Never done a water service recent past. Post opening the engine cover, found some oil came out near spark plugs(2 and 3). FASS asked me to run for some more time and post that they will check.

2. Rust in boot. :arghh:They said they will fix it during service.

Now I am in mixed feeling about my selection of car. Rest things are fine. Could any one please tell me how many KM's stock Good Year will go. My run only on highways. Especially from Bangalore to Kanyakumari or Bangalore to Kochi. I have dropped plan of driving from Bangalore to Leh post point one experience.