1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea Facelift 1.3 MJD Test Drive & Review

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by kailasmenon2000, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
  2. avithe1

avithe1 Amatore

(Mira Rd) Thane.
    Thane
    Linea 1.3
    subhash_chellam likes this.
  3. subhash_chellam

subhash_chellam Timido

Hosur
    Linea 1.3
    Nope. It came as part of Elegante limited edition which available only in white colour. Thanks all for your wishes.
    Fiat Gurus : Need clarifications on few.
    1. I am able to feel the road variations on steering wheel. Is it normal.
    2. Driving her below 2K RPM is real punishment. As per SA, there is no running in concept for FIAT engines. Still as discussed in TFI forums, i am maintaining below 2K RPM. How many KM's i need to drive like this.
    Turbothinghy likes this.
  4. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Your elegante looks superb :)
    1) It is quite normal. Its because, fiat cars (In India) come with HPS (Hydraulic power steering). It gives you immense feedback, of the roads and is a boon during cornering.
    2) No need to maintain RPM below 2k RPM. You can go till 3000 RPMs provided you accelerate gradually in the intial run of the engine. FYI, at 3000 RPM and on 5th gear your Elegante would be cruising @ 120 km/hr.
  5. Saji Babu

Saji Babu Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
  6. adisrini1103

adisrini1103 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Linea 1.3
    I am in bangalore guys (work), i have -not so good- photos. Will upload as soon as i go to Coimbatore next weekend.

To say the buying experience was a Breeze, everything was going fine Nothing bad and no great surprises
    It was all perfectly professional

one of the mudflaps were not bolted properly and was loosely hanging. My dad expects perfection in work.
    went to the PDI area got it fixed, gave some good advices and comments.

Sadly they came to bangalore last weekend and an Innova rammed our 2 day old linea from behind and totally deformed the bumper and a little dent on the boot lid. We were all sad that day and I didnt feel like taking pics with a deformed bumper.

It was given to FASS on monday evening , they had the bumper but not the chrome strip. They said it will take 4 days to arrive.
    Hopefully we should get the car tomorrow or the day after.

hoping that FASS would make it as good as new, Else I'm So dead, coz I'm the reason for buying linea.

Besides our Fiesta 1.4 Tdci was very enjoyable and can cruise happily @ 140kmph in 5th gear all day and can reach 140 with No or little effort. He says linea is taking time.

Both of my parents are complaining about seat comfort (this could be coz they are habituated to fiesta)
  7. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Wow!! Its looking beautiful @subhash_chellam . Hearty congratulations for the beauty. Enjoy your ride!
  8. Ravi_M

Ravi_M Regolare

Indore
    Indore
    Linea 1.3
    @subhash_chellam, your Linea looks fabulous. The interior look great. Are these different from the basic Linea Emotion 1.3 MJD? Particularly the seat covers? Congratulations!
  9. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    That's the limited edition Linea Elegante bro.
  10. Ravi_M

Ravi_M Regolare

Indore
    Indore
    Linea 1.3
    I know @Turbothingy, but when checked online, I found except touchscreen panel, it is similar to regular Emotion. The upholstry looked bright, hence the question. Though, comparision tabel showed Fabric covers for Elegante (maybe wrong info), while Emotion has leather. Anyway, Elegante looked fabulous!