1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea Facelift 1.3 MJD Test Drive & Review

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by kailasmenon2000, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Good news : one of the TFIan @Taurus7 got his white Linea Emotion delivered two days ago at Fiat cafe /sky moto Pune.

Bad news :His car is pulling towards one side since he done PDI, he had told them to address the issue before delivery and on the date of delivery this issue was not resolved. Dealer told him to get alignment done from their workshop later on. Unfortunately, Taurus7 didn't contacted me or posted it on TFI before signing the delivery note.

I have asked him to shoot emails to FCA & SKY MOTO PUNE.

I hope it is just a alignment & tyre rotation issue.
    Saji Babu and prabhjot like this.
  2. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Today, sky moto people tried to fix the problem of @Taurus7 's car' s pulling problem, alignment, tyre rotation etc but still problem is not solved.

I told Taurus7 to send Email to FCA & SKY MOTO with a notice about filling a petition in the consumer court for delivering a car with manufacturing defect.

BTW, at the time of PDI, Taurus7 had pointed out this pulling problem to the PDI man, & he had promised him to get it corrected before delivery & unfortunately Taurus7 didn't reported the same to me or TFI before signing on RTO forms.
  3. Taurus7

Taurus7 Novizio

Kartnataka
    Linea 1.3
    Hello Tornado,

Thanks for sharing my concern with regards to the car. yesterday I reached home 10:30 PM from Sky Moto Service center after spending 8 hours over there. though the guys at the service center tried their best ( rotate tyres, check alignment, fixed steering wheels, check tyre pressures etc.) and unlimited test drives but they couldn't rectify the problem. what i feel they do not have professional technical team. The PDI was not professionally done, because while receiving the car there was no water in wiper, brake oil was less, it was dirty, with some scratches, paint on chrome handle.

after so many hit and trial of their team, now I felt hydraulic steering feel is also gone as I do not know what have they done with my New Car.

The service Manager has promise to fix an appointment with the technical guy from fiat to verify the issue of pulling ans other issues which has come up (Dead pedal console is loose).

guys here i would like to mention please be careful to buy car from skymoto as their team is least bothered about the customer and they clearly say after receiving the payment that they don't care if customer is not happy and they try to sell defective cars to the customer.

I hope Fiat Technical guy will rectify the problem and I will get the car.

I am more tensed than happy after buying this car.

I will create new thread soon as I was busy with these service center and showroom guys.

Fiat Linea Multijet Emotion
  4. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    That's bad again,
    I have always mentioned that sky moto is the worst dealer and I am again reiterating this.
    I hope that any new fiat buyer just read all this trauma experiences of various buyers and stay away from this dealer or do entire r&d before plonking his money here.
    mchanna, dadasaheb and Tornado like this.
  5. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Taurus7, just drive down to pandit, recently Mr anil has attended a special training to tackle this famous left pulling issue. They should be able to fix it in no time. No point waisting time in SKY
    Taurus7 likes this.
  6. Taurus7

Taurus7 Novizio

Kartnataka
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks mchanna,

Since 14 days my car is with Skymoto, and now fiat people are looking after the car. Hope they will be able to fix it. I will have to check it to believe it. Though my trust in Fiat Quality in India has really suffered due to this incident.
  7. Taurus7

Taurus7 Novizio

Kartnataka
    Linea 1.3
    Hi TeamFiat!
    Still no news of my car and can you imagine Fiat said that "it is not a major issue just a little issue which our team will fix in no time!"
    15 days to fix a little problem!!!

Fiat people seem to be sleeping. I am getting my papers ready for logging in a case against Fiat in consumer court. what do you think?

I paid for a new car and what I am getting is a second hand car with long service history for that amount. We had a meeting with Fiat people they think we are foolish and will be happy with few freebies added to our car!! They take the left side pulling to be a normal thing for their car, which is pretty surprising. Please check your cars for this issue.
    PradeepM likes this.
  8. tushargn

tushargn Amatore

Pune
    I faced the left side pulling issue straight till 3rd servicing, mine was resolved after tyre repalcement at 28k. Been through many tyre rotations and wheel alignment sesisons in between, one wise one said it could be issue with one tyre.

Now I am on BR390 shoes and no what so eer pulling since last 18k+.
    prabhjot likes this.
  9. Taurus7

Taurus7 Novizio

Kartnataka
    Linea 1.3
    Hello Tushargn, heights of patience! so Fiat could not resolve the issue for such a long time.
  10. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @Taurus7

Have you/they tried this, different tyres+alloys altogether? They seem to've tried hard, and multiple things, from what you report, so.....

all the best