1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea Facelift 1.3 MJD Test Drive & Review

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by kailasmenon2000, Mar 5, 2014.

1. lakshminandan

lakshminandan Amatore

North Lakhimpur
    assam
    Linea 1.3
    Hello friends...I also got delivery of my linea mjd emotion on 21st April. was a bit busy as it was our festival season and moreover my mobile went out of order:(.had to wait for my new mobile till I can share my experience with the beauty for the last couple of weeks.:DI had done some highway driving during the 1st week and I can say that one cannot resist to drive her at high speed.it is so balanced. At first the suspension felt a bit stiff but as days are passing by it is turning to be super comfortable and driving experience is becoming more pleasant.Every time I get out of the car with a satisfied smile and wonder when I can drive it again.:)here are some of the pics.cheers

IMAG0646.jpg

IMAG0652.jpg

IMAG0721.jpg

IMAG0723.jpg

IMAG0766.jpg

IMAG0791.jpg

IMAG0796.jpg
  2. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Congratulations Lakshminandan,

Welcome to the FIAT experience where the sheer pleasure of driving is so overwhelming and its hard to resist to find excuses for getting behind the wheel.
    Good to see some new Linea's around, wishing you happy miles ahead.

Cheers,
    pdma.
    lakshminandan likes this.
  3. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @lakshminandan

Cheers! .

Do post more on your experiences with the car as well dealer etc, as you go along. Especially since you're based out of Assam?

congrats again
  4. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats @lakshminandan! Stunning car indeed which you take you to explore more highways, the way it should be. Enjoy!
    lakshminandan and prabhjot like this.
  5. Saji Babu

Saji Babu Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats @@lakshminandan. Enjoy!
  6. lakshminandan

lakshminandan Amatore

North Lakhimpur
    assam
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks guys.Really enjoying this beauty.And getting a lots of appreciation from my friends and curious admiring stares from the passers by wondering what car it is..since the roads are mostly filled with dezires,Vernas,citys,ciazes etc. There are only 2 more lineas in my town.hope to see more in coming days.
    Saji Babu likes this.
  7. Saji Babu

Saji Babu Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    I had to drive in heavy rains yesterday. The wipers performed well initially but observed that one of the wipers started juddering after sometime, while wiping and it was giving a squeaking sound. I did not observe any marks though. The car is just 600kms. this was the first time it went through a heavy rain.
    I plan to check it during the 1st service. Would it be the blades or the mechanism? Any comments?
    Regards,
    Last edited: May 18, 2015
  8. King CM

King CM Amatore

Bangalore
    After 8 months I am still facing the same issue. I too had it from the start. Though KHT has supported in trying to rectify the issue, with no luck. (Tried changing blades, etc)
    Although I have not tried to reach Vecto or Aadya for their opinion.
    I am escalating this issue to KHT FASS through a mail and further to FCA as well. This seems to be a known issue as per KHT FASS.

- CM
    Saji Babu likes this.
  9. Saji Babu

Saji Babu Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    @CM Thank you. Please share any response you get.
    Btw, is it possible to change to a "Wiper with Frame" from our OEM frame-less blades? Would it that help? Anyone?
    I am planning a trip to Kerala this month end and it would be monsoon time! Thought of getting this fixed before that.

Regards,
  10. Saji Babu

Saji Babu Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Hi Guys,

Just wanted to check something. I got the old style mudflaps fitted from the dealer at the time of delivery. Did not really know that it was the rubber ones which require piercing of the bumper and screws visible outside. Could not make a choice.
    It looks like the ones in a image shared in teamfiat in the same thread.
    20140407_093025-jpg.62656.jpg

I would like to know if I replace them with the new molded ones shown here, would it cover the screw holes made at the rear?
    The molded ones does not require any piercing to the outside area of the bumper .

p1040521.jpg

Share your thoughts/experience please..

Regards,