1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

LINEA EMOTION PACK AC Climate Control - Intermittent Problem

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by ramu_dodda, Jun 5, 2013.

1. ramu_dodda

ramu_dodda Amatore

hyderabad
    I have AC problem in LINEA, AC works intermittently and it always works fine in the morning when I park the vehicle overnight. but it doesn't work during day time, even when you take out the car from home(at 10:00 AM) and drive 3 to 4 KM and switch OFF and ON Again, It doesn't work, when I start the CAR in the morning it works perfectly fine but when I drive to office and park , or stop the car on way and start the car again and AC never turn on. this is top end model emotion pack and has the solar sensor on the dashboard. In other thread there was discussion about solar sensor and O Rings, I am not sure what is the problem and had been to Tejaswi almost every weekend but problem never solved, Initially AC clutch never gets on then Control Panel has been replaced and then I have these intermittent issues, sometime blower stops working and it is behaving weired ,Tejaswi has replaced the blower resistor as well but no luck. Technician at Tejaswi doesn't have the expertise the isolate the issue rather then replacing every part and checking, obviously we cannot buy the many fiat spares very costly for their benefit of doubt. I request your help and suggestions here so that I can ask technician to check those parts only.
  2. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    Ask for a second opinion from a outside AC mechanic, pay him to diagnose the issue and get him to speak to the Fiat service manager in the garage or service advisor., escalate to fiat and seek thier assistance and request them to send their engineer to check the issue.
  3. ramu_dodda

ramu_dodda Amatore

hyderabad
    I have been to Tejaswi today, they have replaced the pressure switch and blower motor today, I drove to home and tested the AC couple of times switching off /on so far no isses and need to see for next 2 to 3 days and then confirm.
  4. ramu_dodda

ramu_dodda Amatore

hyderabad
    Thanks for all your help, AC issue is fixed permanently after changing the Blower Motor and Pressure Switch.
  5. I was searching for a similar issue. I have oddly the opposite problem. My climate control/AC does not work in the mornings from a cold start. I can hear a lot of noise, but the air comes out through the vents like it is being blown through a straw. When I took it to Vecto in Bangalore, they cleaned up the filters etc etc., but to no avail.

Since I'm almost due for my first service, I figured I will wait and have them fix it. I hope the blower motor is the issue here.