1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea Emotion 2012 SBB comes home :)

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by gonugupta, Jun 28, 2012.

1. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats , Have a wonderful time with your Fiat :)
  2. Uploading pics again using "manage attachment" hope this time it uploads fine :)

First look at dealership...

DSC00105.jpg

DSC00106.jpg

DSC00107.jpg

Meaty 205 tyres (Stock - Good Year Eagle NCT)

DSC00108.jpg

The back!

DSC00109.jpg

Interiors...

DSC00110.jpg

DSC00111.jpg

DSC00112.jpg

DSC00113.jpg

DSC00115.jpg

Ready to leave dealership with ribbons and flowers..

DSC00122.jpg

Note: Pics are showing well in "preview Post" so hope it should show otherwise too !
    11 people like this.
  3. Thanks Saharsh, shivraj5624, Arryan, Naughty, sungoa2010, vijays777 for wishes!

Today I went to Fiat workshop as ABS kept on glowing and "ABS Un-available" message kept on appearing on MID. It took almost full day to rectify the issue but finally its over. They said, it was issue with wiring coupling. I did not bother to go into details as finally its rectified. Just wondering what does FIAT QA do?? How could they miss a glowing warning light while doing their PDI? then it was missed at dealer PDI and yes it was missed by me too (on the delivery day). I was too excited to notice all these things but ideally it should not have come out of Fiat Plant.

Anyways, regarding my driving experience so far:

I have done 300 KM since Thursday morning (06/28). I am getting used to the clutch and accelerator synchronization, the jerkiness is going away slowly.
    Ride is amazing as my linea takes bumpy roads with a smile, which in turn puts a smile to my face :)
    Love the steering feel.. amazing!

I was not satisfied with the sound quality but today I made few settings of sound system (after reading manual) and now the output is much better than before.

Tomorrow I will go thru the Blue&Me manual and will pair my phone :)
    3 people like this.
  4. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    congrats man.. After seeing this bronsco scuro colour, i thought u took the T jet !! Then after going through your first post and the cost of fuel you mentioned as 1600 for 40L made it clear :D ... She is dropdead gorgeous !!
    1 person likes this.
  5. Thanks varunrtr :). A small clarification - this is not bronsco scuro but Sunbeam Beige color!

Infact I wanted to own a jet but thanks to ever rising petrol prices and my daily drive (100 KM), I took MJD :)
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Congratulations and best wishes, gonugupta. Explore and enjoy your lovely Linea.
  7. Gorgeous she is , Happy Mile crunching with your Multijet.
  8. Thanks a lot sir. I am exploring my love and with each passing day getting to know her better!

Thanks a lot mate!
    1 person likes this.
  9. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
  10. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Congratulations.

Read the User Manual thoroughly. You'll find many features which you did not know.

After that, read through "DId you Know series" thread here in TFI. You'll find few more features not listed anywhere !! :)

Enjoy the Ride...
    1 person likes this.