1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea door cloth cover?

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by atul-mca, Sep 28, 2010.

1. atul-mca

atul-mca Amatore

Faridabad
    Hi,

Has anybody got the cover done for door cloth along with seat covers? The beige cloth on the doors looks dirty even if it is clean and also it will get dirty soon :A

Thanks,
    Atul
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes. Many people have done this to their Linea/Punto.
    You can check out these threads on teambhp:

Vocal White Linea; The Transformation Chronicles - Page 2 - by GhostRider

The Line Journal (Linea 1.4 Emotion Pack) - Page 5 - by Nuts n Bolts

White Linea Diesel - Emotionally Packed - Page 3 - by pjegadeesh

Chica Italiano dressed in White! the Saga Begins!!! ( White Linea ) - Page 1 - By Sunilrj

Incidentally, all these Lineas are white in Color. I guess them "whiteboys" are more interested in modifying their interiors. ::D
  3. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    That would be me :mrgreen: Atul if you are changing the seat covers, you should get the matching one for door insert too.
  4. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Wow Kaps! Must say that you have one of the best seat covers(other one belong to 1 Blue i20 owner with auto box on teamBHP, I guess). Interiors look great. Just today I quoted your tbhp handle while comparing Linea MJD with T-Jet interiors.

I think with your seat covers, Linea interiors got as good as T-Jet's. :mrgreen:
    If possible, do mail me some pics of the interiors, whenever you get time. :)
    my e-mail: dr.yashik bansal @ gmail.com
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2012
  5. atul-mca

atul-mca Amatore

Faridabad
    Well...I got the seat covers done for my Linea and asked for the door cloths changed by the installer. He said it can be done but its better to avoid as linea doors are punched with some foam stuff which may not be refitted 100 % accurately. So didnt take the risk of rattles for changing the cloth of door trims. I chose the color of leatherite to be almost same as the original cloth ::T
  6. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Pics please. Congrats. :) What was the total cost and did you go for a particular brand or got it custom made for your preferred fitting?
  7. atul-mca

atul-mca Amatore

Faridabad
    I went for autoform superior PU, costed me around 10k with bucket fitting. I got the audio upgraded, rear view camera with touch screen lcd, bluetooth connectivity and GPS navigation. Will post the pics later as dont have these handy.
  8. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Hi Doc
    Thanks for the compliments.
    The interior photos that I had on my PC are already here viewtopic.php?f=39&t=196&start=30#p3372 and here viewtopic.php?f=47&t=341&start=0#p4332 When I get a new set, will surely mail you.
  9. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hey, thanks. Much appreciated. ::T