1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea Demo car or New....? Which one is better

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Anup Desai, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Anup Desai

Anup Desai Timido

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi,
    I m looking for Linea, both petrol and diesel options r open. But I m confused whether to buy demo car or new one.
    Also I have seen one Demo car Linea petrol, model 2010,TJet engine,running 7500km. So I don't know what prize to offer.

Thanks,
    Anup Desai
    Cell:9421220681
  2. nbvcrao

nbvcrao Amatore

Guntur
    It would be better to opt for a New Linea instead Demo Car. Fiat is offering discounts close to 1.50 lacs. You can bargain further. The offer is valid till 20th December. Book the car and take the delivery in January first week.
  3. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi @Anup Desai ! Welcome to TFI!
    Just please dont bother to look at that. As I can see from your signature that you are a Puneite, is the Dealer Sky Moto /Fiat caffe, if yes, is the car, White in color ?

Please stay away from this car, this is a whole and sole test drive car.
  4. Anup Desai

Anup Desai Timido

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi Abhishek,

Yes this car available in Akurdi showroom. Color is white....top end model.
    What's the problem with this car...?
  5. rajks

rajks Amatore

Bangalore
    My suggestion would be to not go for a demo car, rather you can buy a good used car (T-Jet) for the same money you would pay for the demo car.

Reason: Demo car will be the most abused one and I have also read stories of they being a donor cars for parts.
  6. metal_heart

metal_heart Amatore

Noida
    Linea 1.3
    Irrespective of Car,Mileage,Manufacturer. Don't buy a demo car. PERIOD.
    The money saved isn't worth it.
    rajks likes this.
  7. Dhruv_Sappers

Dhruv_Sappers Amatore

Pune
    Demo cars are a strict no-no. They also often cater as vehicles used for personal long drives to the showroom employees. The discounts currently offered are great and you can crack a good deal. Also visit Jay Vijay Fiat and speak to Mr. Sai who is really good and will make sure you have a great sales experience.
    rajks likes this.
  8. vinit

vinit Amatore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.3
    Totally agreed. I also have heard these stories of dealers using the parts of demo cars to fit into new car while giving delivery as an emergency measure.
    rajks likes this.
  9. Anup Desai

Anup Desai Timido

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    K....thanks for all ur replies......