1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea Classic Test Drive/Review

Discussion in 'Linea Classic 1.3 MJD' started by nkrishnap, Oct 6, 2013.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Finally saw one Linea Classis, as taxi, which it was meant for.

IMG_20150325_091758~2.jpg
    pabhishek and asimpleson like this.
  2. Shiv Rathod

Shiv Rathod Timido

Pune
    Linea Classic
    What is top speed of linea classic 1.3 , 75 hp ? My car is not going above 155 .. it is very disappointing ..Please give me solutions.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 28, 2015 ---
    What is top speed of linea classic 1.3 , 75 hp ? My car is not going above 155 .. it is very disappointing ..Please give me solutions.
  3. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @Shiv Rathod

Hi.

155 kph on the fuel-efficiency-centric, and refined+comfortable+controlled, 75 hp Linea, big, long and heavy as it is......and you want to go even faster???
  4. MANISH JUSTIN

MANISH JUSTIN Timido

GURGAON
    Dear All,
    Thanks a lot for this information. It is because of such good details I am now the proud owner of Fiat Linea Classic Plus. A humble request... please review my thread and give your kind reviews... Tyre Update.
    Manish
  5. AmeyKhedekar

AmeyKhedekar Amatore

MH 02
    Mumbai
    Linea Classic
    what metal is used in making Fiat ?
    i like, the Europea cars use heavy metal. and has a loud thud while closing the doors. but when i close the doors of my Linea classic, i can hear a hollow thud. does it mean the classic variants are made of light metal than regular Linea ?
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 25, 2015 ---
    though Linea classic closes its door more louder thud than the Isuzu MU-7.
  6. MURUKESH KENNADY

MURUKESH KENNADY Timido

CHENNAI
    Linea Classic
    Can anyone pls post the armrest fitted in fiat linea classic...there are so many threads showing diy some making drills and some like oem fitted with air ducts and all...where in chennai could ve make t done???