1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea Classic Test Drive/Review

Discussion in 'Linea Classic 1.3 MJD' started by nkrishnap, Oct 6, 2013.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Finally saw one Linea Classis, as taxi, which it was meant for.

IMG_20150325_091758~2.jpg
  2. Shiv Rathod

Shiv Rathod Timido

Pune
    Linea Classic
    What is top speed of linea classic 1.3 , 75 hp ? My car is not going above 155 .. it is very disappointing ..Please give me solutions.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 28, 2015 ---
    What is top speed of linea classic 1.3 , 75 hp ? My car is not going above 155 .. it is very disappointing ..Please give me solutions.
  3. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @Shiv Rathod

Hi.

155 kph on the fuel-efficiency-centric, and refined+comfortable+controlled, 75 hp Linea, big, long and heavy as it is......and you want to go even faster???
  4. MANISH JUSTIN

MANISH JUSTIN Timido

GURGAON
    Dear All,
    Thanks a lot for this information. It is because of such good details I am now the proud owner of Fiat Linea Classic Plus. A humble request... please review my thread and give your kind reviews... Tyre Update.
    Manish
  5. AmeyKhedekar

AmeyKhedekar Amatore

MH 02
    Mumbai
    Linea Classic
    what metal is used in making Fiat ?
    i like, the Europea cars use heavy metal. and has a loud thud while closing the doors. but when i close the doors of my Linea classic, i can hear a hollow thud. does it mean the classic variants are made of light metal than regular Linea ?
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 25, 2015 ---
    though Linea classic closes its door more louder thud than the Isuzu MU-7.
  6. MURUKESH KENNADY

MURUKESH KENNADY Timido

CHENNAI
    Linea Classic
    Can anyone pls post the armrest fitted in fiat linea classic...there are so many threads showing diy some making drills and some like oem fitted with air ducts and all...where in chennai could ve make t done???
  7. Inderpreet Bajwa

Inderpreet Bajwa Amatore

Amritsar, Punjab
    Linea 1.3
    @MURUKESH KENNADY Can't say about the shop where u can get the arm rest but yes u can get one from 99rpm.com but it's meant for the main Linea not sure if it's gonna fit in classic. Second opinion is necessary otherwise a good automobile accessories shop may fit the one accordingly from the randoms available in the market.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 13, 2016 ---
    @Shiv Rathod What? Isn't the 155 KMPH speed enough? (Bit Strange) :bookworm:..it's more than enough and for Linea Classic, it's pretty above an average.
    First of all it's not safe to drive too fast and secondly what more could u expect from 75HP?
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
    dadasaheb likes this.
  8. Shiv Rathod

Shiv Rathod Timido

Pune
    Linea Classic
    I understand Bro.. But one of our team member has touched 170 km/hr . That's why I was asking you my friends .
    Inderpreet Bajwa likes this.