1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea Classic Test Drive/Review

Discussion in 'Linea Classic 1.3 MJD' started by nkrishnap, Oct 6, 2013.

1. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    if any enthusiast have bought classic ? i think it will not happen, and fleet operators who have bought they will not post to TFI due to lack of time from their buisness.
  2. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Those are not enthusiasts who would bring Linea Classic 1.4 NA petrol engine.But i saw Mr.P.H.Johnson in TFMC fb page who bought Linea Classic pearl white 1.4 Classic from Hyson Kochi who sold 1st Linea Classic.He's not a member of our forum.I would share a pic of M.rP.H.Johnson when he took delivery of his Linea Classic 1.4 from Hyson Kochi.

1459088_10151963628808704_533664757_n.jpg
  3. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

Congratulations to Mr Johnson! Though I don't see why an enthu on a tight budget wouldn't buy the classic 1.4.
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2013
  4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thank you again nkrishnap for this thread. I was looking for photos of the base variant of the Classic. The differences highlighted in the review and the photos are so neat and to the point. :)
    1 person likes this.
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Six months after the launch, I am still not able to locate a single Classic either on road or at FASSs. :D
    And there is no single Linea classic taxi I have come across. If you guys find any please let us know.
    1 person likes this.
  6. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Me too !! Me too!! :) Though I saw one getting delivered to a customer at a same time I took delivery of My supernova..never seen afterwards.:confused:
  7. vipinpradeep

vipinpradeep Amatore

malappuram,kerala
    One SA told me that fiat had reduced the wieght of the car..by reducing the weight of body metals....is that true???can anyone pt the body weight of the linea classic???
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    No reduction in weight for Classic. It remains the same.
  9. kottisah

kottisah Timido

bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea Classic
    Thanks for the review guys.. I walked into a fiat show room thinking to book fiat punto evo emotions but I came across this classic linea, which almost has the same price tag but a very big car.

Still thinking whether to go for this linea classic or be happy with fiat punto..
  10. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    @kottisah , if you want big boot and literal big car feel, go for classic. Otherwise evo offers everything and even more than classic.

Whatever you choose you will enjoy it to hilt :)
    prabhjot likes this.