1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea Classic Test Drive/Review

Discussion in 'Linea Classic 1.3 MJD' started by nkrishnap, Oct 6, 2013.

1. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Funny the way words are twisted in today's world to exactly invert their true meanings. For eg. Read an article few days back where "LOVE" has been the prime cause of most number of MURDERS during last 50 yrs. It outcounts every other reason, even war!!

CLASSIC means something poetical which is perfect example of a particular style, something of lasting worth with a timeless quality. It also reminds HERITAGE of something's bright past. Well guess what, this is not Classic, this is just rubbish.

That doesn't degrade the awesome review by author of this thread, nice review but for car, FIAT can't resist tickling underarms and ribs of it's passionate followers.
    2 people like this.
  2. varin11

varin11 Superiore

I think they are trying to play Duster 85BHp and 110 BHP game with difference of over a Rs1 Lac and also features.The choice is given financially to customers who want to spend less and can compromise with power/features.This segment is big and Fiat wants to tap it.

This should not spoil the brand value but may improve with Fiat selling more units.
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2013
  3. But where are the advertisements? If FIAT is serious they need pound the TV during india vs australia match and sans be bahu ti type serials.
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2013
  4. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Linea Classic will surely increase sales of Fiat.I saw ad of Linea Classic just once on tv.Fiat is not marketing Linea Classic on TV more .
  5. sunilraj

sunilraj Timido

This launch spoiled the Linea line-up. The 2014 Linea which has same exterior look (except ugly looking bumper upgrade! I would say downgrade). Fiat India is making a big mistake by doing this. Fiat is so dump when the likes of Ford are bringing latest international tech/products (ecoboost engine). Fiat wants push its good old MJD-1.3, no talk of MJD-11/MultAir. And no new car.
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Oh my...Poor FIAT India.

Get bashed if you do something. And bashed if you don't.
    3 people like this.
  7. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Not until Indian fuel pumps provide better quality fuel. Else again the same people will start saying FIAT engines are of poor quality blah blah blah. As simple as that .
  8. I think FIAT might have come out with Classic with FGT engine with an intention of improving sales numbers might be due to inputs from Dealers too.
    FIAT might be expecting dealers to push the car sales numbers rather than FIAT themselves doing the marketing.Let us wait for an another month we will know how market has received it.
  9. sunilraj

sunilraj Timido

My intention was to make a point that the Linea was let down by down grading the same. All new launch (Just like honda amaze) in the segment would have been a smart move.
  10. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

Fiat Bashing is the IN thing for Automobile enthusiasts:-D