1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea Classic Plus - Good Choice?

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by novicefreak, Sep 23, 2014.

1. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Go slow if possible, keep negotiating. There is no reason for not offering discounts. Dealer wants to push out old stock it seems.. :grumpy:
  2. Dilip patel

Dilip patel Amatore

ahmedabad
    Hi friend welcome to TFI, I have Linea classic plus mjd. I am happy with classic plus but if ,you love power, go for Linea active face lift.
    For low budget classic is OK
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2014
    bharath likes this.
  3. novicefreak

novicefreak Novizio

Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    @Dilip patel thanks, I have read your other reports as well.
    I have postponed my decision as of now.
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  4. novicefreak

novicefreak Novizio

Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    et al...I guess, having started this thread, it is my moral responsibility to update about the decision. Before I spell out, I have researched through numerous makes, models from long list of manufactures, did some selective test drives near by.

Fiat is what we have in family & as certain I was blown over Avvy, but, with slew of new launches in recent months with high power Diesel engines, for a change I have opted the newbie in league with 1.5L D, 100 horses and 215 Nm torque C.Sedan. I guess, this may not be right forum to express, but I am happy to share this.

Thank you to everyone who has shared their wealth of knowledge in this forum and the resulting factor is I have not opted Classic Plus, I call it a masked product(detuned engine and -features), at first it grabs all your attention with that Timeless design:)....I think that would have been a investment gone wrong in this launch spree era now days with better engines. I needed a car soon and couldn't wait for FIAT 1.5 which is not certain yet. I am happy that the entire FIAT focus seems to be on Abarth ahead.

A million thanks to forum members.
    Sujit508 likes this.
  5. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Congratulations on the purchase of Figo Aspire.
    Can you compare Aspire's driving experience vis a vis. Linea MJD 90's?
    I am particularly asking this because, the forums say Ford has let go its DNA of "fun to drive" cars which was in their earlier products (Fiesta, Figo etc).