1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea Classic - Launched

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by amogh, Sep 25, 2013.

1. basha

Linea Classic

Hi All,

I am Buying 1.3MJD this Friday white clr.

Please help me to get the following Items..,

1. Best Suitable Audio System with speakers details
    2. What will be the cost of Skirts ?
    3.Most suitable Horn system

Lukng fwd for earlier reply..

1 person likes this.
  2. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Firstly congrats on your decision to get the Linea Classic home.

1. The audio system entirely depends on the budget and the kind of music you wish to hear. The ICE set up can be done accordingly

3. You can looks at Roots wind tone horn as an upgrade.

PS: kindly avoid sms lingo in the posts :)

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Basha, Welcome to TFI.

I recommend that you post an Introduction thread and have a search on the forum. There are lot of information available on ICE and other upgrades. And post your queries on the respective threads as well. :)
    1 person likes this.
  4. New Fiat Linea

Today I had a chance to test drive New Fiat Linea. Much better interiors than the older version, but comes with the same problem of very low pick up when AC is on. I had to switch of the AC before moving ahead at green signal. I was feeling that if I am carrying an adult elephant in the car. It was just refusing to move with AC on. This is a big concern, I was thinking of upgrading from older emotion to new emotion but I am emotionally hurt today after taking the test drive.
  5. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Why don't you remap your current linea and explore a new world of power
  6. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Might have just been the case with the abused test drive vehicle. The new Linea T-jet as well as MJD do not have any such problem. The acceleration's a bit low in any case in gears 1 and 2 in the diesel in any case, AC or no AC. btw, if you're looking at the new Linea, why have you posted in the Linea Classic thread?

7. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Linea T-Jet
    Its highly unlikely, as i have also test drove punto 90 and linea before finalizing on TjET :) (It just swepts you off the feet;) it has enough grunt for start gears, unless its facing a too steep ramp of a mall or something.