1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea Classic - Launched

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by amogh, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Why is Linea Classic having 1210 kgs of weight compared to Punto 75hp's 1130 kg weight?Chevrolet's Sail twins,Sail & Sail U-Va have identical weight of 1124 kgs for Diesel.
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    can't rely on Fiat India website data ;)! anyways the extra boot will have some weight so it should be more than punto.
  3. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    Yup we can't rely on Fiat India website.Agreed extra boot will have some more weight but Sail is also having extra boot then how come both have same weight?Anyways sorry for going OT,Linea will be slow to pick up pace with 75hp power & 197 nm torque but it will have good stability & safe on highways.
  4. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    maybe we shouldn't rely on their (GM India's) website as well ;)
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  5. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    I read this in an Auto magazine
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2013
  6. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Re: Linea Classic Launched

The 75HP is easier to drive up the ghats than the 90HP. So the classic should be easier to drive up the ghats too. Easier in the sense you need lesser work with the gearbox and A pedal.
  7. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    I think the car will take time to arrive at showrooms.I checked Bombay and the car still not arrived there.
  8. me_at_fiat

me_at_fiat Regolare

Mumbai, Pune
  9. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Without driving the car you have pronounced judgement on it?

TFIan Krishna has driven the Classic and presents a completely different experience and actually commends the low rpm response, even compared to the 93hp Linea. And he owns a 93hp Linea ;)

Cheers.
    1 person likes this.
  10. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Now that the Linea Classic is done with, is Fiat planning anything similar on the lines of Punto Classic?
    They can give the business management students to find feasibilities.