1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea Classic - Launched

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by amogh, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Mayur Kasale

Mayur Kasale

Mumbai
    Wow, That is what the Indian car market looking for. Bored to see small cars calling them as saloon "Sadan". Now no other car in this segment has larger boot space, (500L), ground clearance (185mm) Blue & Me with USB steering mount system, 60:40 split, follow me head lights, fog lamp and AC, Speed and Seat belt warnings as standards, Good Going FIAT, You have set a benchmark :cool:for other with all loaded features.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2013
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Just reached back home at Chandigarh from the launch event held in Delhi. It was a nice event and Gurjinder must be on his way. I see 11 pages filled already. Let me check what all has been discussed already.

Few things that we asked about during the Q&A were regarding Abarth etc.
    8 people like this.
  3. Blue and me,is it there in classic?
  4. Mayur Kasale

Mayur Kasale

Mumbai
    According to web sit yes it is ther.. Pls checkout lINEA.jpg the attahched pic
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Check brochure on first page for correct information.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
  6. sands

sands Timido

Bangalore
    Classic MJD gets Blue and Me with USB port, but the higher variant Classic plus lacks it!! Interesting!

EDIT: checked the brochure, it shows Integrated CD MP3 FM player present only in Classic plus, with Classic probably having no music system.
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2013
  7. Just another web page update failure! Ignore it and have faith in brochures!
  8. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    There is no Blue&Me here. When there are no steering mounted audio controls, how can there be a Blue&Me?

ORVMs are manually adjustable.
    Four power windows in Classic plus but driver side door has only controls for front power windows
    No rear center cabin lamp though front lamps have spot light function.
    Rear seat does not have a metal back as seen from the boot.
    The engine guard "SEEMED" to be a combo of plastic nd metal with metal being definitely there where it matters the most, i.e. below oil sump area. I am not sure on this as there wasn't space to get down on knees and examine properly.

More photos coming. :)
    4 people like this.
  9. sriramr9

sriramr9 Amatore

Chennai
    [HR][/HR] But not sure if the 75 hp version will be able to keep up with the weight of the car plus the added load. Will the car not be sluggish in performance, on a head to head compare with the lighter Dzire ?

One question, is about the longevity of the linea classic on the taxi segment, how it is going to fare to the abusing demanding usage of the taxi segment in which there are proven leaders like the Renault Logan dCi, Ford Fiesta Classic TDCI and of course the Etios D4D.

But if all hotels procure the linea classic and maintain them well there will be more Linea's on the road, FIAPL should approach hotels for marketing the new model for purchase for pickup/drop's, since it is the best looking car in it's newly placed segment and also more spacious to swallow international luggage's with ease and of course fuel efficient as well.
  10. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    I am sorry, i checked the first page there is no post on Q&A. Did i miss it any where else?

Thanks