1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea Classc MJD. Stereo?

Discussion in 'Linea Classic 1.3 MJD' started by HarshaEvo, Jan 16, 2016.

1. HarshaEvo

HarshaEvo Timido

Vijayawada
    Punto Evo 1.2
    Hello Team Fiat'ins Recently bought fiat Linea Classic not Plus. bought for taxi purpose now as it is basic no media player so Im looking to install music player and speakers .can I install 7inch LCD media players on my Linea classic or only I can install single din head unit? So is there anyway that I can install double din players? Please guide me..thanks in advance
  2. Umesh Kumar

Umesh Kumar Timido

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    You can either go for single din with motorised screen. But in linea the ac vent is just above the din slot, so when the screen is active, it will hinder the air directed from the blowers. See this video to know how it would look like.

Alternatively you can install a double din my altering the mounts, slot and modding your dash. Check this link for double din install with modification to dashboard. http://www.myfiatworld.in/showthrea...97f717b0af5e4bfe&p=10797&viewfull=1#post10797
    AmeyKhedekar likes this.
  3. HarshaEvo

HarshaEvo Timido

Vijayawada
    Punto Evo 1.2
    Thanks for reply mate I have Punto Evo also I went to a car shopee they said we can install double din player with a panel which cost u 1800₹ if u are OK with that we won't diturb any wire and we will install player thinking to do tomorrow