1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea and Punto Did you know series video?

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sat-Chit-ananda, Sep 23, 2011.

Should TFI do a Video for Punto/Linea dis you know series?

Poll closed Oct 23, 2011.
  1. Yes

2. No

0 vote(s)
  1. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    I am willing to contribute. I have some knowledge on how to proceed with the features presentation of Punto/Linea IMHO. It should start with exterior features, e.g. alloy wheel design and 195mm tyre size and then go to the interiors. Both day shots and night shots are essential.

My Galaxy TAB does 720p video in fairly good quality.
  2. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

Great Idea of a video series. Something which FIAT marketing people could not do.

I believe building a small story around the subject always helps. Apart from the features, it's the emotions for which people buy FIAT. Isn't it? and who knows emotions about our car better than FIATIANS.

I have a small story.

A guy is waiting for somebody outside his FIAT car. Suddenly 2-3 non-fiat cars comes. They stops near to the FIAT car and starts making fun of that guy and his car. They makes some stupid comments (like "want lift?" "your car seems to have broken down ? ".... and so on) and they move on.

Cut to - next scene

Those non-fiatians are driving their cars crazily and screaming and with loud music on. Suddenly, they realize some zooming noise and they stops the music. All of a sudden, they see the FIATIAN guy zooming past them, overtakes them and stops them. Those non-fiatians have to stop their cars with a jerk and they are in a shock. They hear more zooming noise and all of a sudden 15-20 Fiat cars are seen in the background. They all gather near the scene. Those non-fiatians are in bigger shock now.... The main guy comes out from his car and asks those guyz "Want a lift ?"

This is a just small story came in my mind. We can have such small stories and we can show features just after the story ends.

What's say?
  3. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

It must start with features which are 1st in its class and generally not seen in other cars in the same class. Few of them are...

Blue & Me,
    Follow me Home lights,
    Door ajar warning,
    Rear AC Vent,

to be followed by other features like...

Speed sensitive Music volume
    Speed sensitive wipers in intermittent mode

Exterior Looks

4. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    such ad would evoke a further hatred for fiat cars i guess. other brands owners will never like this ad and will create a negative impact on the liking of fiats. just what i feel.
  5. D.r Yashik Sir,

You are the leader now, i agree with your view point.

How about going with Linea/Punto's strengths like safety features first,then to engine, technology etc..

---------- Post added at 04:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 AM ----------

Can you please give head start in this effort? I loved reading the your original thread on the same subject, would love to see you in action in Video.

May be you and Yashik can do the quality control part of other members video's.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2011
  6. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

May be you are right. That was just a try.

What I meant to say, building a small story around it will make it interesting.
  7. Your point is very well taken, I also feel it should not be just pure technical stuff.