1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea and Punto Did you know series video?

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sat-Chit-ananda, Sep 23, 2011.

Should TFI do a Video for Punto/Linea dis you know series?

Poll closed Oct 23, 2011.
  1. Yes

2. No

0 vote(s)
  1. Folks,

How about making a video for Linea and Punto did you know series? I don't know the nie yards of these stuff.

But since there are several of folks have expertise on it, clubbed with who can do review , i feel we should come out with say a 20 minutes video on each car or both of them clubbed.

This should also briefly explain traits of FIRE and MJD engines.
  2. anoop

anoop Superiore

Wish FIAT itself did something in that scale and aired it as a special program - now THAT will create lot of awareness.
  3. That's right Anoop, but India doesn't seems to be Fiats focus as of now,but new Engine/engine sales and Chrysler.
    Let us see if we get a volunteer to do this.It can also be all hands effor and clean edit by some one to merge them and make it one video.
    May be every one can make Video on chosen parts of the DID you know series and final out come will be nice video with lot of faces each explaining what they like the best in the series.
  4. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Excellent thought Sat. Atleast we can post it in TFI itself with a you tube link. When it is in Youtube there may be even other visitors too.
  5. I think we can organize this by assigning each DYK Feature to each member and they can upload the same to Utube and to TFI. What say guys. We can have a discussion of 'what to whom' and start working on it.
  6. My idea is to not have x number video but one video with x number of people participating in it,we can use TFI meets for this purpose.
  7. That's exactly my point.
  8. anoop

anoop Superiore

Not a bad idea. However, if there is wide disparity in video quality (some members may have HD video recorders while some may have VGA recorders) it will be a tough task to edit it to a single video. First of all, let us scout the talent - do we have any one who is well versed in video editing?
  9. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Interesting !!!
    What could be the probable dead line.
  10. Folks, who ever can spare time for this with some expertise in editing video clips, please standup and be counted.
    We should be giving unbiased message to people who want to buy FIAT so that they don't get wrong message from so called biased/basher forums.