1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea admired most with?

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Grandeur, Jun 1, 2010.

Linea admired most with?

1. Tuscan Wine

2. Fox Trute Azure

3. Flamenco Red

4. Minimal Grey

5. Hip Hop Black

6. Bossa Nova White

7. Medium Grey

8. Sun Beam Beige (T-Jet)

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    The Most Popular Colour in Cars - Silver

The global automotive coatings leader DuPont released its 58th Annual Global Automotive Color Popularity Report reflecting Silver to be the most populaur choice of colours across the globe. Black is closely at heels, threatening Silver's global position. The report includes automotive color popularity information and regional trends from 11 leading automotive regions of the world.

For the seventh consecutive year, silver has held its lead as the predominant color choice for vehicles globally. Vibrant colors such as red and orange also registered noticeable growth around the world according to the report for 2010. Growth in vibrant colours has been witnessed mostly in North America and Asia.

The DuPont Global Color Popularity Report remains the automotive industry’s authoritative standard for analyzing and predicting vehicle color trends as chosen by consumers. The report includes segmentation by world regions as well as by vehicle type. This year, the report is segmented further to highlight variations within the Asian marketplaces. As the leader in the automotive coatings market, the DuPont color popularity report is a benchmark for the automotive industry and its influence reaches out into fashion, home furnishings and consumer electronics.

The top 10 most popular Colors are:

Silver at 26 percent;
    Black at 24 percent;
    White/white pearl and gray at 16 percent each (tie);
    Red at 6 percent;
    Blue at 5 percent;
    Brown/beige at 3 percent;
    Green at 2 percent;
    Yellow/gold at 1 percent;
    Others at less than 1 percent.
    "Our annual global color analysis allows DuPont to share insights into global color trends with automakers as they're planning future vehicle designs," said Nancy Lockhart, DuPont color marketing manager. "The demand for fresh, high-quality information is more relevant today than ever before, as the industry continues to see increased consumer demand for innovative vehicle design and styling."

I own Silver color Punto. :dancing :dancing

Source:- www.cartradeindia.com
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

Nothing comes close to a shining Hip Hop Black. Its really is an eye catcher especially during night, arrive at any party or 5* hotel and see the kind of attention you get :) :dancing :dancing :dance :dance

Thanks to our temperate hot enivornment and ambassador, white has become the most common color to sought for.
    My first reaction was Linea is not meant for white color, rather its for dark colors. Some cars look good in dark colors while others look good in white (example white ambassador looks good, black doesnt)

Henry Ford wrote in his autobiography, "Any customer can have a car painted any colour that he wants so long as it is black". :car :redcar
  3. sahdk

sahdk Novizio

Navi Mumbai
    Italia, have you noticed that TW voting is in tie with BNW, yes it is difficult to maintain dark colors, but Tuscan Wine looks amazing on Linea contours. It was your conviction to go for this color right, why think back !!
  4. drmanraj

If tuscan wine was available in feb 2010 i would have preferred it over BNW.
  5. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

i think tuscan wine is a unique color. looks very different in sun and almost black in night.
    i got a orbital polishing machine, a Teflon coating bottle and whatever needed to keep her shining.

[attachment=0:rrhbfyf9]TUSCAN WINE.jpg[/attachment:rrhbfyf9]

6. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Linea 1.4
    My vote toWhite - both the earlier one and the current one ...cant take my eyes off the white linea when i spot one.

But strangely, if i were to buy a Linea again it would either be a tuscan wine or F. REd ...Thats how it is ....i dont know whyv :confused ...for me it will be a Red Linea :devil
  7. sahdk

sahdk Novizio

Navi Mumbai
    Hi Italia, where did you get this orbital polishing machine and teflon bottle, how much it cost ? ? I can pick up from pune also. I had asked the guy in society to do the regular washing my car, I noticed couple of scratches on my car. immediately stopped and do it on my own on weekends. Your inputs may be useful to others too.

mods may move the input from italia to the appropriate forum.
  8. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

You missed Vocal White here.... Although it is stopped now ... but i feel that was the best color in Linea.... it looks like a shining pearl in that color
  9. ajay_krj

I still remember the first ad of FIAT on TV. The Flamenco Red Linea was admiration guaranteed. My first look at the Flamenco Red a year and a half back confirmed the same feeling. Even today while driving in my own, I cant stop admiring another one which passes by. However I do admit that Bosanova White and Tuscan Wine evoke the same feelings.
  10. ajay_krj

Agree with shashanknathani. At the time of purchase it was a difficult choice between FR and VW. Wifey decided finally as it was her B'day gift :)