1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea Active MJD 2012 - Wobbling Issue

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by anupam_aug15, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Re: Help Needed urgently : Wobbling Issue in New FIAT linea MJD Active 2012

Hope your problem is solved for good now..keeo us updated of any developments

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  2. D-Punter

D-Punter Novizio

Grande Punto 1.4
    @ Anupam
    I also faced similar problem when i got my Punto delivered to me.. My car used to get vibrations at 70 Kmph, After lots of trial & error finally they said & did was : They adjusted the threads in the both the tie rods.. after this vibration problem got solved at 70. I completed around 8K Kms after this and thought the problem is gone but one day when i touched around 110 Km/hr i again felt this problem..I am in continuous touch with SA now and they have not been able to solve the problem as on date.
  3. anupam_aug15

anupam_aug15 Novizio

Hi I have driven the car for around 1500 km till now and there is no problem.
    Now I am after FIAT for compensation for all the lapses as I feel it was a defective vehicle which was sold to me and till now rims, 2 times tyres , lower arm ,knuckle & bearings , brake disks have been changed .and for all this they kept my vehicle at service center for more than 60 days. If FIAT doesnt respond I will move to consumer court. Any suggestions