1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea Active MJD 2012 - Filed case in Consumer Court

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by anupam_aug15, Aug 6, 2014.

1. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @sushil1357

Hi.

If only you'd joined or at least read up TFi earlier! You'd have learned about PDI before full payment, let alone delivery.:(

New car component defects, if any, are covered under warranty, no questions asked by Fiat.

Is the redone car with the new clutch assembly (i think that's what you mean? have they changed the gearbox?!!) still troublesome?

Just so we know and understand: what are the Pandit guys saying, because they have a good reputation from many reports......'pure case of cheating'?

thanks
  2. sushil1357

sushil1357 Timido

pune
    pune
    Linea 1.3
    I refused to take the car at the time of delivery, but pandit guys insisted that the noise is not a major issue and it's normal. I just drove to their workshop and the guys told me the issues. The car was overheated by running just 6 Kms. I have kept the car at the workshop, refused to take it and have written mails to fiat and pandit to replace or refund. But I guess they were busy making money on the year end by selling more and more defective cars. I have been asked by Pandit auto owner to be silent till 2 nd Jan as they are working on some solutions. I am waiting sir.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 2, 2015 ---
    Pandit guys area also hand in glove. I had asked for PDI even went to their workshop but they refused to let me do so..the workshop guys salman said that it's their work not customer.. That I can check at the time of delivery...
  3. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    @sushil1357 Pandit guys have a good reputation, does not believe this has happened with you.
    really they does not allow you to do a PDI before delivery ? shocking (seems real cheating there)
    i think the top management at Pandit will sort out your issue in few days.
    prabhjot and kedarbendre like this.
  4. sushil1357

sushil1357 Timido

pune
    pune
    Linea 1.3
    I went ahead with pandit after listening to people feedback only even after the prices they offered and charged was 10000 more than the other dealer in Pune
  5. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    really they does not allow you to do a PDI before delivery ?
  6. sushil1357

sushil1357 Timido

pune
    pune
    Linea 1.3
    No, in ideal case i should had driven the car before.. I asked for the same..the dealer guys told me that they will take joint ride
    And in the meantime my wife was asked to sign on the delivery papers inside while I.was inspecting the car outside.
  7. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    I think Sushil, yours is still not an unresolved matter. Please stay in touch with the owner. Write all these experiences in an email and forward to Fiat. Also, send the same to CRM of Pandit and mark for attention of Pandit boss. Do mention that PDI was refused and you were mislead or misguided by Pandit employee. Also mention that it was job of superiors too to ensure that PDI was done by customer before vehicle delivery. It is too early to contemplate a court case although one can feel why you are angered by such experiences.

If Fiat and Pandit categorically fail to meet their obligations (of post delivery service) then you definitely will goto court, so lets not talk about it yet. It is much easier said and really daunting to the say the least, especially for one who files a court case.

As said earlier by others, Pandit is by far a great FASC and dealership for Fiat cars. Very disappointing even to hear such a problem is faced by a Pandit customer.
  8. sushil1357

sushil1357 Timido

pune
    pune
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks, I am in regular touch with the Pandit owners..I am also writing regular mails To FIAT authorities, but yet to hear from them..pandit owner Mr Gokhale has been supportive and asked me some time to come with solutions..
    As far as a court case is concerned in India, I know it's daunting.. But i sure it also dents customers rather prospect faith in the brand..resulting in bad of mouth negative publicity..I am sure in today's Internet world, any product company with strive hard to avoid such situations
  9. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    If possible do personally visit him again as you feel right and express your concerns, could make a positive difference.

Best of Luck..!
    kedarbendre likes this.
  10. govindankvs

govindankvs Novizio

US
    US
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Its really scary to hear such statements from FIAT after having investing our hard earned money. Assuming you are truthful to your conscience, I could only imagine the kind of pain that you might be going thru. I hope to see your case becoming an eye opener for legal folks at FIAT for making such illogical counter statements.
    anupam_aug15 likes this.