1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

LINEA 5th SERVICE (60000kms)

Discussion in 'Pre service query' started by ROSHINLAL, Apr 11, 2011.

1. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    timing belt has to be checked an changed at 60000 Kms. Any damage to the belt may damage the engine.
  2. anjith100in

anjith100in Timido

trivandrum
    Are you sure that linea MJD got timing 'BELT'? Coz i heard that its a timing 'CHAIN' with life-long no replacement.. Plz corredt me if i am wrong.
  3. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

Thats what i was wondering,where did timing belt came in from:O
    i got 60K service done a month back,and there was no mention about timing belt obviously.
    All fluids were changed,and service cost me 10K.
  4. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    I meant the timing chain, corrected.
  5. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

i believe timing chain has to be checked at 1L kms rather than at 60K kms
  6. I too completed my 60k service last month at Rs 13000/_ including 3M waxing.
  7. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    Will get my timing chain checked during my next service (6th) due in September 2012.
  8. amitaila

amitaila

65000 Kms Petrol Linea.

Attached is the Bill of Service at 65000 Kms Another good Gesture by Fiat Free replacement of timing Belt and Bearing in Extended Warranty. The Bill also includes the Ground Clearance Kit change of Suspension rods, engine Mounting. Sadly will have to replace the Shocker Mounting once again which is pending will cost around 6000. The shocker mounting was changed before around 10 months back they say Fiat has a Warranty of 6 months on the parts while TATA has 1 year is that true guys or am i being taken for ride. Will post the Bill soon.
  9. Hello,

Submitting the bill for the 60k service in Hyderabad

It has some other works also included, such as Clutch replacement, Cooling coil replacement, timing chain replacement. Sorry for the terrible print quality :(
    IMG_1537.jpg
  10. vaibhavc

vaibhavc Amatore

Goa