1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea 2014 ORVMs(with indicators) on Punto 2010

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Puntom, Jun 10, 2014.

1. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Neat Job there. Looking good too!! Try if you can remove fender indicators and put fire stickers there as the ones in 2014 edition
  2. Puntom

Puntom Amatore

Bengaluru
    I guess you meant electric mirror. Anyways, controls for both the mirrors (and all four windows) work perfectly fine and move in the right directions as per my inputs.

I can easily do that. But I liked both the fender and mirror indicators together. Its just me!
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  3. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    I have replaced the glass immediately after the mishap. I felt handicapped without the rear view mirror. I use all 3 mirrors generously and now cannot do without any of them.
  4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nice addition Puntom. It surely looks great. BTW, when I first saw those Abarth alloys, I felt that your car is a bit too raised (black vinyl on running board accentuated that feel further). But now I really like them. Yours is surely one of the best looking Punto. :)
    2 people like this.
  5. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    Great Job , i have really been wanting to get these on my Jet and so wish that FASS was willing to do it but they just say it cannot be done etc. Reluctant to get it done from outside since the car is barely 1 year old and warranty has a long way to go.
  6. Krzysztof

Krzysztof Timido

Poland
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hi Guys.
    I love this ORMVs... is it possible to ask one of you to buy it in India and sell it via ebay to me?
    I'm from Poland and I already check in our Fiat dealership availability of them... and the answer is NO ;/
    So my only chance is to buy them in India directly.
    Can anyone help me with this?
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  7. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    I will Ask The Dealership here in Tvm. Will PM you if i get it
  8. Krzysztof

Krzysztof Timido

Poland
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Thanks!
    I still wait for 99rpm.com, they will expand their parts range for new linea/punto in near future.
  9. emnrisv01

emnrisv01 Timido

Netherlands
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Hi Murphy and Krzysztof

I am also interested for those LED mirrors for my 1.3 Punto 2012 84HP. I also contacted 99rpm some months ago and they stated the ORVM would be available at the end of 2015 but unfortunately still no availability yet. Would be higly appreciated if they would be available in some way as Krzysztof suggested.
  10. Krzysztof

Krzysztof Timido

Poland
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    emnrisv01...
    Heh... I'm checking 99rpm website every day since october 2015.
    Like you said, stil nothing ;/