1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea 2012 - Short Review

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by teky, Jan 7, 2012.

1. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Its the feel that I am talking about. You get seated on a raised platform which gives you a better commanding position on the road.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Guys, here's some quick comparo between 2012 Linea and my 2011 Linea.

Linea Compare.jpg
  3. Higher seating would mean a commanding view of the road, usefull especially in traffic . Wheras when you sit lower you view the road closer from the horizon which gives a feeling of more attached to the road especially when in high speed.
    1 person likes this.
  4. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    HI

Where is TJET , THey have removed from the web site do fiat have any new plans for launching Tjet or :(

I can see in all website , like carwale, its showing jan 2012 discontinued
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2012
  5. Discontinued due to lack of numbers?
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2012
  6. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Could be.. The general buyer will never buy a Petrol that is costlier than the Diesel. Sad to see a good car going out of the show if this is true. Can someone confirm this?

This will find exclusivity like the S10 or the GTX after some years:D.
  7. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    I specifically asked Ravi Bhatia about the future of the Tjet at the Caffe launch, and he was non-committal on it. He said things will be clear only after the budget for this year is released. Enrico Antanasio had maintained at the 2012 models launch that changes to both the 90hp and the Jet are in the pipeline.

So, as of now we cannot say it's discontinued. Nor can we say for sure there will be a 2012 TJET. It'll be too premature to go either way.

Cheers.
  8. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Thanks and that was a fast turnaround!

and I also checked with Concorde Chennai. The Sales person said they are taking bookings and Linea T-Jet 2012 manufactured cars will be delivered to the customers without any revisions... however, I have asked him to check again. Lets see how this goes.

Called Customer Care from FIAT, they said that the T-Jet is not discontinued and the new 2012 version will be launched in 3 months or a max of 6 months. Until then the normal 2011 T-Jets can still be bought. I asked the person again specifically if it is discontinued "temporarily" for which there was an "affirmative" answer - NO THE PRODUCT IS NOT DISCONTINUED.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2012
  9. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Ravi Bhatia also told Gurjinder & me that they have sold 30 TJet in Dec. 2011 in Delhi. Not a big number itself, but for FIAL, it is.
  10. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Sathya, can you confirm with your sales guy about the 2012 manufactured TJet (i.e. without facelift)? Are they being manufactured? As per NCR dealers no TJet is being manufactured in 2012 and the facelift TJet shall be available directly from April/May onwards. They say that all TJets being sold right now are 2011 manufactured. FIAT customer care says that TJet is available in Dynamic and Emotion versions (they have no idea if it is facelift or not)