1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea 2012 - Short Review

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by teky, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    But Ramjin,red is red,how can tuscan wine become red??,especially when red is bought for religious reasons??!(that too,wine in any form is too nonreligious!!!!)
  2. xplorauto

xplorauto

Bangalore
    LOL!!! You call blood of Christ non-religious ??? Just kidding!!!
  3. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Lol xplorauto,oh my,ok ok,then wine can be called non hindu religious!
  4. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    If you call up FIAT customer care, they say that the TJet now comes in 2 variants i.e. Dynamic and Emotion. So my guess is that the TJet would be Dynamic and TJet+ would be Emotion.
  5. Indeed a crisp review Suresh / sathya / ramesh .and wonderful pics ..The advantage of this review is that you people can very clearly says what is the difference between old one and this new model since you are owning the old model . This makes the review very special compared to the other crap reviews done in auto mags or other forums who do the review just for the sake of doing it .

Great effort !

Ajit
  6. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Absolutely right. For me, Flamenco Red is THE color. I can't fathom Linea without Flamenco red color. Every time a new color is launched I like it for a few days - e.g. Fox trot Azure or may be this Oceanic Blue. But after some time, it's Flamenco Red all the way.
  7. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    Suresh & Ramesh

Any info on the upgrade kits kind of things for GC for existing vehicles?

Thanks
    Gopi
  8. Good review :)

From yesterdays review by Vignesh and the weight reduction, I thought the initial acceleration in new Linea will be better.
  9. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    The car we drove had only about 50 kilometer on the odometer. So we can't really write-off the acceleration yet. My car during the initial 1000 kilometres was so lethargic but now at 34k it feels entirely different. It could be of the reason that I got used to it or the parts have really got smoother. For the initial acceleration we should definitely wait for the car to post some more miles before testing it again.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
  10. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks for the effort guys. Nice review.

I tried moving Sathya's post #12 and #13 to the first page at #2 but it seems I am unable to do so due to lack of full knowledge of all the features of the Mod CP. I can merge Sathya's post into Teky's opening post and add text demarcating who contributed what to that post, but can't move it to #2 slot.