1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea 2012 - Short Review

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by teky, Jan 7, 2012.

1. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Do not want to think of plan B, but if nothing works out it would be Honda City or Fiesta DCT Auto
  2. bins

bins Amatore

Got my linea dynamic mjd today. Felt the ride to be stiff at low speed compared to the 2011 linea. When sped fast it smoothens out though. But I loved the older plush ride. Will it become softer given some time? And also the salesman said there is no run in period as the engine is already pre-run before coming to the showroom itself. Is it true? Anyways in the first drive itself I took her above 2.5k rpm.
  3. sungoa2010

I got a chance to see the new Linea. I felt the dash board materiel of new Linea has more soft touch effect than city. With the wider 16"" tyres the look is terrific.
  4. Hi Sir This Subramanian ex vst employ . my brother planning to buy car. he want only petrol hatchback around 7lacs budget . if u dont mine can u suggest me a car .
  5. Gurjinder ji,

But the customer relation manager looking for entire eastern india also confirmed for the GC Increase Kits for my Punto but i didnt as some independent magazene guys have claimed that the new punto 2012 dosent handle as better as earlier ones.
  6. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Go for a TJET...else JAZZ...
  7. Handling is same ,recently I could take curve at 170kmph.Only thing in earlier kit even if there slight difference in the tire air pressure it would not make a big difference but with GC kit there slightly more body roll.
    Steering feel little lighter other than that dampning is way beter new struts than before.at least in my car I don't see difference in ride or handling.
  8. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Magazine guys say a lot of things.

Secondly, unless you plan on racing the Punto on the race track, a bit of driving difference here or there shouldn't matter.;)

On our varied roads, in everyday traffic, GC increase is never a bad idea.

1 person likes this.