1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea 2012 - Short Review

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by teky, Jan 7, 2012.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    ops, we drove only the Emotion variant. We didn't get chance to drive the Dynamic. The car which we drove has the same level of ride, comfort and handling of the older Lineas.
  2. ops

ops Amatore

Kathmandu
    Nepal
    Punto Abarth
    Thanks ramjn.
  3. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    My wish list for the 2012 TJet includes cruise control, 17 inch allows, sun roof. Now if only dreams would come true
  4. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    ^speedjet - any progress on your plans of purchasing the Tjet?
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    @speedjet - I sincerely wish Fiat should do a (made for order) special T-Jet+ for you. This will definitely make you forget all the pain and wait you have been through all these times.
  6. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Last month I have been travelling so not been able to check out any other TJet. Since launch of 2012 TJet maybe sometime soon if rumours are to be believed, I have decided to wait for it

Even if I get a good TJet (and not a made to order one), I will be happy and it will be worth the wait. Anyways, my family is not happy with me waiting all this time for the same model. They are wondering why I cannot buy some other car and be happy
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2012
  7. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    no point having 17" rims, you will feel even the reflectors on the middle of the road like huge stones.

cruise control and the duologic are good options.

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

no point having 17" rims, you will feel even the reflectors on the middle of the road like huge stones.

cruise control and the duologic are good options.
  8. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    On a lighter note, it's not just your family but everyone here at TFI who is wondering the same!

Have you put a deadline to the wait? I remember you were waiting for the diesel related taxes in the budget and it's potential effect on TJet pricing. Now since that is also out of the way, what next?
  9. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    I do not think duologic will make it - it can raise the price of the TJet by 1 lakh and a price hike of such a large scale is the last thing that Fiat wants

Dude as mentioned above, launch of TJet is round the corner. I am waiting for the 2012 TJet launch. If it does not happen then probably I will buy some other car
  10. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    Err, isn't that what I asked? If not TJet 2012, then what? A few weeks back I asked the same thing. What's your Plan B?