1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea 2012 - Short Review

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by teky, Jan 7, 2012.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Is there a option to activate and deactivate the rain sensing wiper. My point is that unless one regularly clean the glass the rain sensing wiper can spoil the wiper if it start functioning before the dust disappear from the glass and the glass is still not completely wet. New owners can check the triggering level of this function
  2. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Yes, both for the wipers and lights.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
  3. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    More News!! Punto 90Hp to get 16" wheels and T-Jet to get 17" !! I'm waiting for that day!! :D
    1 person likes this.
  4. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Is this news from some of your sources or from the other forum? If its from your sources, do you have any idea on the date of launch?
  5. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    That would be awesome. But will the models lying with dealers get an upgrade?
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Speedjet, even I heard from dealers in Chennai that 90HP and T-Jet for 2012 would be out by April. But, not sure about the news of 16" in GP and 17" in T-Jet.
  7. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Till a few days back, Fiat customer care was saying 3 months for the launch. Today, the customer care said that it would be sometime between 3 to 6 months. Dealers in NCR are saying May/June. Hope above news is true and it gets launched by April. Regarding the increase in alloy size, it seems logical since that would help in increasing the GC without impatcing the handling much
  8. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    I've got the news from a person who works in Tata Motors factory Ranjangaon. He said test vehicles are doing quiet well. I forgot to ask about the launch date though :(
  9. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Do you mean TJet 2012 test vehicles? What upgrades are being planned? Please get more information including the launch date
  10. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    Good going. I thought hard and am still wondering, WHAT more can they upgrade in the TJet? It's already the best that's out there!
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2012
    1 person likes this.