1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea 2012 1.3 MJD 3rd Service Review- 20k kms

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by winimation, Jun 3, 2014.

1. winimation

winimation Amatore

Mumbai
    Hi Guys!

I got my Fiat Linea serviced from Torrid Motors, Mumbai at there permanent service facility in Goregaon (E). Though the facility looks good, There was a huge waiting time inspite of taking an appointment. SA, Irfan attended my vehicle but I found him a bit pushy in getting the extra recommended services done (AC overhaul, Wheel alignment, Interior Cleaning, etc). I insisted that he needs to carry whatever is part of the regular 3rd service.

The damage was 15205/- which according is pretty high for a 3rd service. Also, the manual said top-up of consumables whereas the SA recommended flush & fill. I was told by the SA that the brake pads have completely worn out & need to be replaced. I had no choice but to trust him.But i find it strange that in 20 the brake pads have worn out.

In the bill I noticed that they have also charged for the washing. Is it true?

I have attached the bill copy. Please advise if I have been billed correctly. ScreenShot005.jpg
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
  2. pushkaraj

pushkaraj Amatore

Pune
    HI,

One suggestion , Never put your address , Phone number on public forum ( and people even blank out car details - reg number and all )

I think you should edit and upload imporatant part of invoice - Cost list only.
  3. winimation

winimation Amatore

Mumbai
    Thanks for the advice! I have changed the attachment
  4. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Washing should have been free.
    Disc skimming is not required generally when replacing pads also they have charged you Rs 1687/- for it which is way too much for Rs 500 extra you could have gone for new discs.
    You have been billed for 3.7 Ltr engine oil while engine takes 3.2 Ltr check the dipstick if level is above max mark.