1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea 2011

Discussion in 'Fiat Global News' started by Viny, Mar 9, 2011.

1. teky

teky Esperto

I would love to have that at least, Anyone knows the BHP & Torque figures of the 1.6?

Did you take any pictures, specifically of the engine bay or something.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    The Retro look of Linea keeps apart from other so called modern cars. So Let the look remains same just change the engine & keep eye on Price.It should not cross 12 lacs. If it crosses 12 lacs then no one will help FIAT LINEA. People will buy Chevy Cruz, Skoda Laura, etc etc
  3. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Engine Type/Model 1.6-litre Multijet engine
    Displacement (cc) 1598 cc
    Power (PS@rpm) 118 Bhp
    Torque (Nm@rpm) 306 Nm
    Fuel Type Diesel
    Range of Displacement(cc) 1500-3000

Length (mm) 4560
    Width (mm) 1730
    Height (mm) 1487
    Gross Vehicle Weight(kg) 1350

The 1.6 Litre Multijet engine is one of the recent powerplants from Fiat and is a pretty high tech unit.
    The 1600 cc four cylinder 16 valve common rail turbo diesel engine comes in two varities a turbocharged 105 bhp unit
    or a VGT (Variable Geometry Turbocharger) version of the same with an impressive 120 bhp and more than 300 nm of torque.
  4. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Both the cars were on test and i think they had come for internal training purpose. I kept on asking about those cars, then the service-head got irritated and admitted that one was the auto and the other one was the 1.6MJD. The hood wasn't open, so couldn't take any pics. They weren't actually allowing anyone except for few of there employees.
  5. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

what workshop did you find these models jishnu???
  6. jishnu
    any update on the cars??
  7. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

No updates Sadly! Saw a grey color TCF number plate car in jayanagar 4th block once, but nothing after that.. No worries, infact the car we buy, the sales fall down immediately but start rising later on..Eg- Mahindra Logan used to sell in mere 200's but now 1530!