1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea 2011

Discussion in 'Fiat Global News' started by Viny, Mar 9, 2011.

1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    2011? The current Linea is sexy and good looking enough to go on till eternity without design changes. :)

Gurjinder.
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Even Henry Ford thought the same for T Model :D
  3. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    changing lineas design will be a disaster like the ones maruti did in changing maruti zens to classic zen
  4. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    hahaha @italia-linea ,bro seriously it was a nightmare!!...updation was worst ever could b done!!
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    The present Linea looks more Muscular
  6. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    The current linea looks good.... Engine upgrade would rock though...
    1.6 / 1.9 MJD in the current looks would rock harder....
  7. gurus

gurus Amatore

BLR/AZ
    there is one thread in team-*** where someone saw Linea 1.6 MJD and 1.3 with auto box..any idea?
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Surprised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    YAY!!
    Bring it ... get it here FIAT and get it quickly!! :D
  10. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    All these design were simply absurd................considering the present one............which has a soul.........grace .........presence ..............some kind of silence........

i beg fiat not change the current one............retain the way u are...........typical Italian classical way.........those curves and lines are simply poetry.........

please don't rape her............i am loving her.........not only mine........any linea on road...........

i never loved any car the way i love linea..............

germans live by brain..........thats y so much precise of their product...........perfect.......all perfectionist are neurotic........u can't fell in love with german

products,perhaps u can use it efficiently.....................all plastic rose......non-biodegradable.......cant destroy for 400 years

italians live by their heart............thats y so much artistic (poetic) approach to their life.........marbles,arts,designs..........perhaps thats y their products

were inconsistent....choas outside...............perhaps.....calm and composed inside.........lively like a singe day rose.......live joyfully for one day and

dies....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=883Q_QrJAZo

Awesome review............just watch joel preira........he depicts the culture first not the car...........car is insignificant.........but who design it is significant

simply no other review match this......
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2011