1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea 1,4 T-Jet from Germany

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by woodman44, Jun 9, 2012.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Thanks for sharing the Linea story. With 18" it will have a killing look.
    How do you compare it with other cars in that class?. Does Honda Toyota cars are popular there?
  2. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Superb Alloys Volker and as I have always felt,the black grill in the place of chrome ones as in Indian Lineas looks very classy and sporty at the same time.
    Any picture of interiors???
  3. woodman44

woodman44

germany
    I dont had enough time to compare with other cars. I the past i had an honda accord.

The grill was chromed, but smashed by little stones and flies. I'll painted it with PlastiDip. It's a Gum Spray, available in different colours.
  4. woodman44

woodman44

germany
    I want to remove the chrome trims on the doors and on the bumper. Are they only glued ? If i remove these trims, are some holes behind ?

The chrome on the trims peels off. I´m searching a solution for this problem. New parts are incredible expensive here in germany.

Cheers

Woodman
  5. xler

xler Novizio

Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
    Indore
    Linea 1.3
    Wilkommen woodman44. It would be good to learn about your experience with the Linea on European roads.
    We have good beer in India as well, some as popular and good as your Hefeweizen.

Cheers