1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea 1,4 T-Jet from Germany

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by woodman44, Jun 9, 2012.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Volker welcome to FIAT Family...and great to that TFI is becoming global platform for all fiat owners worldwide.

Rightnow I am in Sheffield, uk and here also I cant see fiats in large number but yes I can peaguts, citrons and ford all over.

And its so that I didnt get chance to see any Abarth here.

main attraction was Alfa Romeo Brera in blue color, it was amazing....
  2. woodman44

woodman44

germany
    Thx for the replies.

I came from bavaria, a small town named bayreuth. Who knows Richard Wagner, he create some operas ? He came from.
    The Linea on the Highway is great, he is very comfortable and fast, max. Speed 200 Km/h, but thirsty 10 liters.
    The beer here in franconia ist much better than in duesseldorf, we have the most brewerys around here in germany.

Here are two pics from 2 Lineas.

The first with BT on the plate is mine, the second with R on the plate is a friend. He drives 7,5x19 Wheels on his Linea.

Here are more pics from in- and outsidehttp://www.grande-punto.de/thread.php?threadid=38807

Cheers

MS 7x19 auf Linea.jpg

Linea Gesamte Front.jpg
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2012
    13 people like this.
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Awesome.

Great to have you onboard.

Cheers.
  4. lowflier

lowflier Amatore

South Florida
    Woah !!! That's some set of wheels Woodman, totally changed the look of the car. Yeah TJet is always thirsty, well aren't you for bear ::D ? it's good to have you around, welcome aboard :)

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Volker, looks like you have loaded your TJet with some goodies like the music system and some nice set of wheels. I understand the work seems to be still in progress. What other mods have you planned for your TJet ? You definitely seem to be an enthusiast. Also when you said Bavaria, only thing came to my mind was BMW so now I see the connection :)
  5. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    welcome aboard volker.. nice to see so many fiatians from turkey , germany join in our humble little forum making it go global in just 2 years time !!!
    post some good pics of your ride here as well. going by your thread, i think you are a big Audio freak :p . that a wonderful forum.. tonnes of modification ideas over there :)
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Thanks for the pictures. I have not seen completely filled wheel arch in indian Tjet.
    Just curious to know about your Tjet buying experience. What were the other cars that considered?
  7. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    Welcome in Teamfiat India Volker! hope you enjoy here and thanks for the lovely pictures!
  8. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    wow awesome looking car. welcome. more pictures would be great for us.
  9. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    Welcome to TFI, Volker. Linea looks amazing in Black .

and best of luck for Euro 2012, hope Germany wins.
  10. woodman44

woodman44

germany
    I considered no other car. I`searching approximately 1,5 year for a Linea 1,6 Diesel, but this type is very rare here in europe.

And then i have an accident with my Fiat Marea Weekend, no chance to repair.

Now i must hurry up to find an another car by searching some sites like mobile.de and autoscout.de.

Suddenly i see this grey Linea 1,4 T-Jet in Hannover, 300 km far away.

I bought it and i`m very pleased about this car.

Some Modifications are planned, as 7,5x18" Wheels, a "little" music and new lower springs. I love more understatement:D

Cheers

Woodman
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2012