1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea 1,4 T-Jet from Germany

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by woodman44, Jun 9, 2012.

1. woodman44

woodman44

germany
    Hello,my name is Volker.

I am coming from germany and i`m new on this website.

This is my third post in this forum.

Here in Europe are less Linea as in India. In Europe are sold 7000 pieces, the most in turkey.

Many people here buying rather Audi, BMW oder Mercedes.

... please excuse my bad english.

Greeting from germany.

Woodman44

Last edited: Jun 9, 2012
    10 people like this.
  2. asif

asif

Trivandrum
    Welcome to Fiat family bro..Its grt to see Fiat users all over the world,sharing their thoughts and feelings.:clapping
    Plz upload some pics of your beauty:)

Hey no problem bro,here we are united for a feeling called Fiat not by language,so dont worry about it.
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Red carpet welcome to you and your lovely Linea. My Linea has a German connection: her boot mat is imported from Octimex, Germany!:)
    4 people like this.
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Welcome to TFI, Fiat inspired the car loving community. Now we have got another chance to hear more about German cars:-D
    In India the purchasing power is very less compared to Europe. We can get a apartment in Audi/BMW/Mercedes cost:D.
    Linea/vento/Honda city class is affordable to most of the buyers who looks towards sedan for comfort. Adding a boot to a hatch has become a successful recipe here.
  5. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

What an entrance woodman!!
    You people are really lucky, must be getting BMW/Audi/Mercedes at the cheapest of costs across the world.
    Look forward to read more from you.
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome Woodman to TFI, We are glad to hear from German, do post some pictures of the italian beauty.
    Even my collegue who had been to Germany , he said i have seen many Audi, BMW, Merc. on the streets but Fiats are very less But he was happy that he used to spot 2 - 3 Fiats cars daily.
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome Woodman,
    i would like to see FIAT Linea with Altbier in my hands on dusseldorf streets..... ;)
  8. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Warm welcome Volker.It's no surprise that there are few Fiat cars in Germany,the land of Mercs,where even the taxis are from Mercedes.
    Do not feel bad about English,do we know even a little German???!!!!
    Have a pleasant stay.
    1 person likes this.
  9. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    Willkommen Volker!!

All i know about Germany is the german football team and Rammstein and.. oh.. yes Heidi Klum :p . You have a great time here on the teamfiat.co.in.
  10. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Welcome aboard Volker.

The Italian babe Linea in beautiful Deutschland will surely be some sight. How was the Linea on the Autobahn?

Where in Deutschland are you from? I have a pen friend, Uwe, from Baden-Wuttenberg.

Cheers.