1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea 1.4 - 1.5 years with the beauty.

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by coolboy007, Jun 18, 2010.

1. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Nice review. Though felt bad about your D day expeirence. But Im sure the drive expereince shold have melted down your frustration over the time. Thanks for sharing the pics.
  2. coolboy007

coolboy007 Novizio

New Delhi
    Sorry friends for leaving my review incomplete for so many days, i had gone to a hill station - Chamba 400 kms away from New Delhi not in my Linea though, it wouldnt have been possible to take it there due to its low GC and less torquey engine :A . The trip was made in Scorpio and am glad i didnt take Linea because landslides had happened and i worry to much with Linea in such conditions. Would update the remaining part soon.

Yeah, that was a one off experience, scary for me though and gave a very bad impression but now am happy with the car. Yes, it has a few negatives but then which other car doesnt have??
  3. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Am sure it would have as after all we all drive the FIAT... Its an amazing machine guys.. Trust me am crazy on a Fiat from the day i drove the Punto and am loving the car more when i drive it each time... Wooh...