1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea 1.3mjd emotion pack- customisation possible?

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by yogi, Jul 26, 2011.

1. yogi

Hello everyone. this is my first post in this forum. after a long 8 months wait test driving all sub 10 lacs diesel sedans including new verna, fiesta sx4 etc, i have decided to go for linea. i thank the members for reviews postedin this forum which helped end my dilemma.

i have a couple of doubts remaining. initially i was thinking if it is possible to improve gc by upgrading to 16" alloys of t-jet. but as i browsed more i found out that overall wheel diameter is same with both 15 and 16" alloys. i also loved that spokes design of tjet alloys. but the fiat dealer refused upgrading alloys even when i offered to pay the excess amount.
    another disappointment was lack of double fold rear seats in emotion pack but available in tjet. i badly need it to carry long instrumentations for my professional work. dealer has no clue if it is possible to upgrade fixed rear seats to double fold seats.

i need members advice on this. does fiat allow such oem alloy upgrade and double fold rear seats fromt-jetversion onto mjd emotion pack. please advice me...
  2. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Hello there! The diameter of the 16" wheels and the 15" are not same. The 16" wheels are bigger. Yes, even i miss the split folding seats, but the seats cannot be modified.

Note: You can buy those Tjet alloys from outside, in exchange of your 15" alloys!