1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea 1.3MJD Emotion Bossa Nova White

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by atulmt, Jan 18, 2011.

1. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    Congratulations @ Atulmt and Same Pinch. Waiting for my Bossa Nova White MJD Emotion PK. Will be getting the delivery next week.

one thing i need to ask you, Did you got any purchase offer? esp. w.r.t Insurance? Mine is coming through CSD, so i don't expect any freebies from dealer but is there any offers from manufacturer side? Thanks in advance.
  2. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    She looks stunning in white too :) Congrats
  3. atulmt

atulmt

Noida
    Guys,
    Thanks for your appreciations.
    ManUTDian,
    In the name of discount i got around 18.5 K of cash discount from the on road price which includes corporate discount of 8k, 4.2k of additional cash discount, 1k acessories (mud flap etc) and 5.3 K of extented warranty and finally teflon coating. that's all.
  4. atulmt

atulmt

Noida
    Friends,
    After a run of 650km i got an average of 20km/lit, drive is smooth you can't ask for more than that.though i haven't crossed the speed of 100 so far. Anybody facing issue with the Horn?? if you keep it pressed for some time the sound changes and goes bit down. I showed it to the showroom person but they say it's normal???